Snuff call out thread.

Here’s a novel thread idea to inspire some more activity and interaction. This post will start a chain reaction, a snuff Call Out.

To respond to this thread you must take a pinch of the snuff called out by the person above you. 

When responding you will chose a different snuff -That You Own- and call it out! (no mixes please) 

As the thread develops everyone will learn what each other has in thier collection. And perhaps challenge people to dig deep into their collections in order to respond and make thier own call outs! 

If the thread activity is halted by obscure snuff call outs we’ll have to kick start it again. Please wait a couple days for someone to attempt a response, and start each kickstart reply with KICKSTART in capitals.

Let’s get this started!

I’m having a pinch of WE Garrett Scotch

Picking from my collection i’m calling out someone to have a pinch of Wilsons of Sharrow Tom Buck (Queens extra strong)

1 Like

Tom Buck, which I happen to have right next to my computer.

Now someone have a pinch of Samuel Gawith Irish D Light

2 Likes

That’s a good excuse to dig up some Irish D Light.  So clogging, but so good.  Still out of stock at MS…

Calling on Sir Walter Scott’s Aged Border Rapee.

2 Likes

We seem to have hit a dead end…

1 Like

ok, got the SWS ABR in my nose at the moment,
i’ll call out the Venerable F&T HDT

1 Like

F&T HDT I can do. I’ll call out… WoS Gold Label

2 Likes

Gold Label is mine

How about some Bernard Magic Moments?

3 Likes

Easily done.  I have some in my backpack with me at work.  I was gonna save it for the ride home down the mountain, but my nose is loving it right now.

Lets us go from a Schmaltzer to something fine, strong, and dry… Dholakia Sparrow.

3 Likes

I got the Sparrow an

old one I haven visited lately

RED BULL is up to bat.

2 Likes

RED BULL in my nose (brrrrrr)

McChrystal’s Mild Lemon is up!

1 Like

McChrystal’s Mild Lemon it is.

Wilson’s of Sharrow SP2 for the next one.

1 Like

Got it. Probably I have all the WoS SPs Hmmmm. Well, how about McChrystals SP

1 Like

I can do McChrystal’s SP. Who’s got SG Special M? Edit: I hope that’s not too unpopular–I can’t recall a lot of love for it here, now that I think about it.

1 Like

@TerrapinFlyer SG Special M is very nice and not talked about very much

1 Like

Got the Special M out.  Agreed with @TerrapinFlyer and @jmahes, I just bought it since it was no longer in production, and was surprised by how nice it is (and that it never gets mentioned on here).  

Up next, and I hope it’s not too obscure… SG KB Original.  I’ve been feeling the KBs this week.  

2 Likes

Wohoo i’ll gladly take a pinch of  SG KB Original!

I’m having a ton of fun watching this thread. 

Can someone pull out a tin of Old Mill Arabesque?

2 Likes

Roger dat!! Just did some boxcars of some Fine OM Arabesque \m/ I would like to see some1 do some of Old Mills Greyhound I hope this thread last a while:)

1 Like

Woo-hoo, one I finally have. This thread is bad for SAD. I have some OM greyhound to take. I will call out Starr scotch. Hope that isn’t too hard to pull off.

1 Like

The Starr’s been up long enough. I’ll have a pinch. Now, who has McChrystal’s Hops? Edit: @SeanOCDPx, @jmahes, I tried a handful of SGs on my last order that I wouldn’t have normally tried. I’m very pleased with the Special M and might try to score some more before it is gone. Wait, wait, this is awful, terrible snuff that nobody should try. Yeah, bad, bad snuff. Forget I even mentioned it. Ha ha.

4 Likes

I’ve got the Hops. How about the simple but nice Gletcherprise?

2 Likes