Your latest snuff order

Wow, those all good great. I’m still waiting for my big order of 2/29 from Mr.S, which sadly has not arrived. I’m hoping it shows up one of these days, but my hopes are fading…

1 Like

Sternecker echt fresco, gawith apricot 50g of each. A mr.snuff tap box and a new hanky!

1 Like

@McSnuffy  When you get a chance, let us know what you think of Equinox '16

1 Like

My latest order was at mrsnuff.com. I’m still waiting for it. I ordered : Samuel Gawith Christmas Pinch Samuel Gawith Celtic Talisman Toque Rose And an accessorie Ax with key ring

6 Likes

At long last I can list them since they just arrived:

Magnet Menthol

SG After Glow

SG Zip

SG Gold Mull

SG KB Plain & Special

SG Apricot

SG Cob Gold

SG Sam’s Own

Viking Brown

5 Likes

Yesterday I placed an order at old mill: Antebellum Kind of blue Arrabesque Can’t wait !

6 Likes

You can’t go wrong with Old Mills!

4 Likes

Hedges L260 20g
Fubar Medic 50g
Fubar Bohica 10g
Polsch Gletscherprise 10g
WoS Assorted (12 tins) 5g (each)

I need to man up and just make a giant order. I wish I could buy 500g of Hedges L260 as it’s my all day snuff.

2 Likes

@McSnuffy I hope so ! It was on advise from Daniel him self.

took advantage of that Mr Snuff shipping discount and just got a little

Hedges L260 
 White Elephant 
 Viking Thor’s Hammer 

Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 
 Swisher Honey Bee  
 Toque Natural Toast 
 Dholakia White 

4 Likes

and because i couldn’t resist, i orderd a little more at snuff.me.uk

• Poschl ozona Cherry snuff

• McChrystals Apricot

• Samuel Gawith Raspberry

• Toque violet

• Gawith Hoggarth Lakeland

I hope these are good choices for a beginner too.

1 Like

@lunecat I have indeed. I have from the Kralinger molens , Bon Bon, Mississippi, pepermunt, St. Omer nr.1, Prins Regent. They are AL very nice flavours but they are very dry and the grind is mutch bigger than for example Poschl Gawith Apricot. And they give me a sharp back drip.and I need to blow them out. From Old mill I have 3 ordered and on its way. Antebellum Kind of blue Arrabesque I find the SG Celtic Talisman a nice and easy snuff and the review for the raspberry was good , I will let you know.

1 Like

I just picked some snuff up at the tinderbox in Tacoma. I picked up the poschls gawith apricot and the poschls gletscher prise. I finally have a different brand than the silver dollar I usually pick up at the local store in phoenix.

1 Like

SG CCC and several other SG snuffs the names of which I can’t remember just now, but which I understand have recently been discontinued. Also a few Snuffstore items in there as well, like Gin and Tonic, as I’ve been wanting to branch out a bit. Sadly, seeing as I’m an over the road trucker, it’ll be a while before I get the chance to try any of them. June or so most likely. I’ll have to make due.

3 Likes

Heres what im waiting for: Sample Selection 10 10g for the price of 9 Select your flavours: Absinthe, Berwick Brown, Coltsfoot, St Clements, Lavender, Lime Toast, Menthol, Original, Spanish Gem, SP Extra

4 Likes

Viking dark, Viking spear, gawith hoggarth scented Kendal brown, and poschl schmalzler D doppelaroma

3 Likes

A small jar of Sir Walter Scott’s Friar Ramon Pane Snuff and 35 grams of the usual, please, bartender, White Elephant in the orange tin, if you’d be so good.

4 Likes

36 X 15g NTSU

2 Likes

A wonder arrangement of 10 g tins and mini bullets from toque

1 Like