Your latest snuff order

@snuffsahoy, tube rose is very nice!

@JakartaBoy  I picked up a stainless silver spoon during the Leap Year free shipping event.  Felt like I overpaid… but now that I have it in my hands I love it!  Perfect size, balance, grip, weight, etc.  Totally worth the $$.

3 Likes

Oh I know:) I generally dilute it down with a plain tobacco though, it’s a semi sweet and the dilution stops it from congesting my nose. It’s got the best flavor of any I’ve tried too of the sweets.

1 Like

I’ve been away from ‘snuff’ for a while. Was smoking my pipes. Had a cigar here and there. Just opened my package from Mr. Snuff (received it Wednesday) and have the following:

1 10g tin WoS Morlaix
1 10g tin WoS Irish D High Toast
1 25g tin WoS Irish High Toast No 22
1 25g tin Toque Natural Toast
1 50g tin F&T High Dry Toast

3 Likes

SG Sam’s Own

KB Scented

KB Original

8 more I can’t remember,

Order may be lost in US Customs as it’s been 3 weeks and it’s never, ever, taken this long.

De Kralingse Tabac de Paris

DK Macuba

DK A/O 

2 Likes

@lunecat, thats what I’m talking about!!

3 Likes

@lunecat So, I’m guessing you like HDT? :wink: That’s a good looking order.

2 Likes

Snuff

6 Likes

Wow, those all good great. I’m still waiting for my big order of 2/29 from Mr.S, which sadly has not arrived. I’m hoping it shows up one of these days, but my hopes are fading…

1 Like

Sternecker echt fresco, gawith apricot 50g of each. A mr.snuff tap box and a new hanky!

1 Like

@McSnuffy  When you get a chance, let us know what you think of Equinox '16

1 Like

My latest order was at mrsnuff.com. I’m still waiting for it. I ordered : Samuel Gawith Christmas Pinch Samuel Gawith Celtic Talisman Toque Rose And an accessorie Ax with key ring

6 Likes

At long last I can list them since they just arrived:

Magnet Menthol

SG After Glow

SG Zip

SG Gold Mull

SG KB Plain & Special

SG Apricot

SG Cob Gold

SG Sam’s Own

Viking Brown

5 Likes

Yesterday I placed an order at old mill: Antebellum Kind of blue Arrabesque Can’t wait !

6 Likes

You can’t go wrong with Old Mills!

4 Likes

Hedges L260 20g
Fubar Medic 50g
Fubar Bohica 10g
Polsch Gletscherprise 10g
WoS Assorted (12 tins) 5g (each)

I need to man up and just make a giant order. I wish I could buy 500g of Hedges L260 as it’s my all day snuff.

2 Likes

@McSnuffy I hope so ! It was on advise from Daniel him self.

took advantage of that Mr Snuff shipping discount and just got a little

Hedges L260 
 White Elephant 
 Viking Thor’s Hammer 

Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 
 Swisher Honey Bee  
 Toque Natural Toast 
 Dholakia White 

4 Likes

and because i couldn’t resist, i orderd a little more at snuff.me.uk

• Poschl ozona Cherry snuff

• McChrystals Apricot

• Samuel Gawith Raspberry

• Toque violet

• Gawith Hoggarth Lakeland

I hope these are good choices for a beginner too.

1 Like

@lunecat I have indeed. I have from the Kralinger molens , Bon Bon, Mississippi, pepermunt, St. Omer nr.1, Prins Regent. They are AL very nice flavours but they are very dry and the grind is mutch bigger than for example Poschl Gawith Apricot. And they give me a sharp back drip.and I need to blow them out. From Old mill I have 3 ordered and on its way. Antebellum Kind of blue Arrabesque I find the SG Celtic Talisman a nice and easy snuff and the review for the raspberry was good , I will let you know.

1 Like