Your latest snuff order

@snuffsahoy Until midnight 2/29… use code FREESHIP29

1 Like

With the free shipping offer I couldn’t resist. 150 grams White Elephant 100 grams De Kralingse Peppermunt And some Gawith Apricot Menthol

1 Like

150g White Elephant 200g Plus Pot Luck

1 Like

I sure wish I’d seen the free shipping! I just ordered a bunch of SG and didn’t see it anywhere on the site. Oh well. 

1 Like

De Kralingse Mississippi 12.5g 
De Kralingse Hermbstedt’s Brasil  with Kashubian Sauce 12.5g 
FUBAR Shot of Rum 10g 
Sir Walter Scott’s Havana Toast Snuff 15g 
Sir Walter Scott’s Mull of Oa Snuff 15g 
Dholakia Madras Toast 25g 
Toque Whisky and Honey 10g 

2 Likes

500 g 6 Photo Kailash

500 g 6 Photo Special

A kilo of snuff should keep me happy for a while!

I get notifications from Mr. Snuff when the 500 g containers of my brands come in.

5 Likes

Just some basic grocery shopping, a few tubs of 6 Photo Cheeta. But I’m happy to see that the stainless steel spoons are back in stock on MS. I ordered two. The titanium spoons are a poor substitute, irritatingly small.

4 Likes

Box of tube rose.

2 Likes

@snuffsahoy, tube rose is very nice!

@JakartaBoy  I picked up a stainless silver spoon during the Leap Year free shipping event.  Felt like I overpaid… but now that I have it in my hands I love it!  Perfect size, balance, grip, weight, etc.  Totally worth the $$.

3 Likes

Oh I know:) I generally dilute it down with a plain tobacco though, it’s a semi sweet and the dilution stops it from congesting my nose. It’s got the best flavor of any I’ve tried too of the sweets.

1 Like

I’ve been away from ‘snuff’ for a while. Was smoking my pipes. Had a cigar here and there. Just opened my package from Mr. Snuff (received it Wednesday) and have the following:

1 10g tin WoS Morlaix
1 10g tin WoS Irish D High Toast
1 25g tin WoS Irish High Toast No 22
1 25g tin Toque Natural Toast
1 50g tin F&T High Dry Toast

3 Likes

SG Sam’s Own

KB Scented

KB Original

8 more I can’t remember,

Order may be lost in US Customs as it’s been 3 weeks and it’s never, ever, taken this long.

De Kralingse Tabac de Paris

DK Macuba

DK A/O 

2 Likes

@lunecat, thats what I’m talking about!!

3 Likes

@lunecat So, I’m guessing you like HDT? :wink: That’s a good looking order.

2 Likes

Snuff

6 Likes

Wow, those all good great. I’m still waiting for my big order of 2/29 from Mr.S, which sadly has not arrived. I’m hoping it shows up one of these days, but my hopes are fading…

1 Like

Sternecker echt fresco, gawith apricot 50g of each. A mr.snuff tap box and a new hanky!

1 Like

@McSnuffy  When you get a chance, let us know what you think of Equinox '16

1 Like

My latest order was at mrsnuff.com. I’m still waiting for it. I ordered : Samuel Gawith Christmas Pinch Samuel Gawith Celtic Talisman Toque Rose And an accessorie Ax with key ring

6 Likes