Favorite Snuff Accessory? (bullet,spoons,snorter tubes, smash boxes,etc)

@Omgroma - I like the spoons myself, although to my shame I don’t have anything in wood, those look really charming and very practical too. A couple of my metal ones shown below :wink:

Ship now button

My favorite snuff accessory:

snuffhouse.com   :wink:

I carried a bullet for some time, with some of my own mixtures and also toast-like snuffs. The snuff lost aroma, contaminated others, got damp and clumpy and was almost impossible to extract from it’s cocaine-intended container. It just didn’t work for me.
Poschl nuff bottles made of plastic seem like a good idea for bulk purchases (I have one: it hadn’t seen much use because I don’t usually buy in bulk); so do snuff-boxes, plus they’re beautiful pieces of craftmanship.
Spoons can do the trick with several snuffs, but I reserve them for indoor usage as I’m quite clumsy and don’t want to make a mess.

Just my trusty hanky and snuff box :smiley:

I carry two bullets on me to work, but I prefer to tap the bump out into my carbox and insufflate it that way. I am currently carrying high dry toast and viking brown.

1 Like

A thumbnail (I use the boxcar method).

A heartwood snuffbox. (I have 4 or 5 of them.)

A bandana (preferably a dark one) when I am on the go.

A box of facial tissue when I am at home.

Spoon.

1 Like

I’m loath to say this, but even though I have a number snuffboxes in silver, horn, wood, plastic, and pewter, most being antique. I tend to have a couple of smash boxes in my pocket. At home I use a stanless steel snuff spoon from Mr Snuff, because I spoon from one of my jars

The spoon is my #1. Though I got this cheap one from Mr. Snuff that has what I would describe as a sword guard - total pain.  Looking forward to my straight titanium spoon.  

Though I don’t use snuff much on the go, I do love my Snuffhouse tap box.  I bought that with my first dinky snuff order, before I even knew what Snuffhouse was.  I wouldn’t mind getting a couple more…

Besides my various boxes my most used/favorite accessory would be my Case Baby Docs knife. At closed length of around 2 1/2" it is very compact and the spatula blade it a perfect snuff spoon. I dislike using my fingers to pinch out of the tin so I just scoop some out, dump on back of hand and pinch from that.

Winchester Doctor’s Knife here. 

1 Like

Has anyone tried the Snuffmaster?

@willc @Mouse I like your style guys. Doctor’s knife is a way cool idea.

@larry_90066 I am also interested in this and can’t find anything more on it than it is just a dispenser for a double dose on the back of the hand. I have seen it advertised as a “snuff machine” and that suggests it also grinds, but I can’t find any info to back that up.

Those spoons in cylindrical plastic jars they’re selling at several shops as snuff spoons are really for fecal samples! Not very appetizing!

2 Likes

I just got my firrst order in today and have only just started but using the bullets my snuff came in, (toque) with a slightly different method than ive seen on YouTube and else where is working good for me, Also for one of the snuffs that was too moist for the bullet the rococo tap box is working well for placement on the back of the hand. I haven’t found where to find the small  solitary spoons that arent part of a bottle or jewelry so can’t say ive tried the full array of accessories yet. 

@RCastle https://mrsnuff.com/stainless-steel-snuff-spoon-p-1538.html This is the one I use. there are many options when it comes to spoons .I like this size, its a long as a pen and the spoon can hold a larger dose or you can pick up a smaller dose on it. And it fits inside the toque flask http://www.toquesnuff.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=plain\_snuffbottle . I carry one on my key chain so I don’t leave home without some snuff. I just load a boxcar with it.

@Basement  i was looking at that flask and was thinking of getting it but couldnt tell how much it held or wht the black plastic at the top was for. &yes that does seem like a suitable spoon 

The black plastic thing on top is just to prevent the keyring from rubbing up against the flask during shipping so you don’t receive a flask that’s all scratched up, you remove it when you get the flask.  I’d say they hold about 10g of snuff.

Bakelite snuff box is the one for me! Great size, good seal and tough.

I did broke my last Automatikbox several month ago. It is a shame that they did stop the production of this nice tools.
I did use it mainly for heavy aka moist snuffs like S.A. ones. I want one again. Damn.

1 Like