Gadsden Snuff (sherlock holmes snuff and more

Can a moderator move this to the members only section by any chance?

Also:

The Cursed Mire and The Queens Botanical are on hold until I can get some stuff figured out. If you’re interested in ordering some other varieties feel free to. I apologize for the inconvinience

Nice to see another artisan snuff maker. Definitely an art that should not be lost.

I’ve got a few batches ready to go of our classic; Wild Oak Butterscotch available. $7.00 donation for a $10 gr tin. $7.00

1 Like

I can attest to the very easy arrangements made by Michibacy in the donation process. =D>

Congratulations!!  Very nice website and true artisan products.

Put me down for a few of the 10gr tins of Wild Oak Butterscotch.

Best of luck.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks Dan! I appreciate it! It means a lot to me coming from another curator such as yourself. I PMd you with information. Cheers!

Love the website, must get an order in soon!!

Thanks Ben, I look forward to the order!

Tuscan SP is ready to ship.
$7 donation for 10 gram tin

1 Like

Got mine yesterday. One tin sp, one tin Holmes, two tins butterscotch. All very good. So far I have to say my favorite is the butterscotch. Kinda thought that would be the case hence the double tins :wink: . Shipped pretty quick to, no complaints here.

Just an update, we’re working on building two new mills on the farm. one for tobacco and another for corn,beans and wheat for feeding the livestock. It’s taken up a lot of our time, as well as cutting lumber for this winter, working on barns (insurance and mortgage bull crap) and busy raising the family.

Autumn is definitely a busy season!

We are no longer offering the bagged form mentioned above (effective 10/1), too many issues with packaging, moisture retention and labeling, sorry folks.

-Michibacy

I have no idea where the last month went! I apologize for my delays in getting back to you folks!

I plan to be running batches instead of on demand formulations. Right now I still have Tuscan SP, Holmes and Wild Oak Butterscotch left over if wanted.

I’m planning on bringing back the 5 gram snuff size in convenient tube instead of the previous pouch design, as is with any snuff I wouldn’t suggest carrying it in your pocket because the lid can come off. Haven’t scored a lead on self dispensing smash packs yet. I am working on some all natural non scented varieties as well as a vintage line if there is any interest

I. Am. So. There! (fellow Michigander here)

I always carry in my pocket! So this is where you’ve been, nice to see ya man.

Lmk If I can order some of you wild oak Butterscotch.

@slobandtom nice to see another Michiganian! (Sorry had to!) @snuffsahoy how’s it going? @Hawaiian_Ryan I’ll make another batch soon and post here when ready, are you in fact located in Hawaii?

1 Like

New tube containers came in today, look like they’ll work fantastically. Call me odd, but lipbalm tubes work perfectly and hold just the right amount.

I’m working on a introductory scent labeled: Bowditch’s Lament
Context: Scents commonly used in all kinds of products specifically geared to sailors. In my youth I read (many times over) the classical novel “Carry on, Mr.Bowditch”, though snuff wasn’t mentioned, I’m gearing this snuff towards the cold weather months when your body needs a nice relaxing supplement.
Scents: Eucalyptus with a cool menthol over tone, anise seed extract and a warming nutty scent.
Feel: fine grind, medium moisture. Best when chilled, and freshly warmed on the hand prior to sniffing. 

Any plans to start mailing to the UK?

As of now, not yet, quite a lot of red tape for being on a donation basis.