Favorite Snuff Accessory? (bullet,spoons,snorter tubes, smash boxes,etc)

Bendy Straw Blow Tube!

1 Like

Would be distraught without my snuff spoon & box.

I prefer to, as Uncle Squinty would say, run barefoot through my snuff :slight_smile: Only thing I use a spoon for is my Dholakia White… That said, I don’t go out without my plastic Snuffhouse snuffbox!

My favorite accessory is either one of the Mr. Snuff or Snuffhouse snuff boxes both of which have the tap slider attachment.

1 Like

I use a bullet at work. basement_shaman is absolutely correct that they don’t give a good enough hit, but for my purposes, it works quite well (as someone else said here before, you just gotta get the angle right). At home, I just use a pocket knife that I keep on my coffee table. Works great.

I like the stainless steel spoon from mr snuff. At work i use the wooden coffee sticks from starbucks. They actually work great.

Oak spoons

Oak spoons

Cute!!! :smiley:

Thanks @MisterPaul! I’ve had a few over the years, but they’re easily lost.

@Omgroma - I like the spoons myself, although to my shame I don’t have anything in wood, those look really charming and very practical too. A couple of my metal ones shown below :wink:

Ship now button

My favorite snuff accessory:

snuffhouse.com   :wink:

I carried a bullet for some time, with some of my own mixtures and also toast-like snuffs. The snuff lost aroma, contaminated others, got damp and clumpy and was almost impossible to extract from it’s cocaine-intended container. It just didn’t work for me.
Poschl nuff bottles made of plastic seem like a good idea for bulk purchases (I have one: it hadn’t seen much use because I don’t usually buy in bulk); so do snuff-boxes, plus they’re beautiful pieces of craftmanship.
Spoons can do the trick with several snuffs, but I reserve them for indoor usage as I’m quite clumsy and don’t want to make a mess.

Just my trusty hanky and snuff box :smiley:

I carry two bullets on me to work, but I prefer to tap the bump out into my carbox and insufflate it that way. I am currently carrying high dry toast and viking brown.

1 Like

A thumbnail (I use the boxcar method).

A heartwood snuffbox. (I have 4 or 5 of them.)

A bandana (preferably a dark one) when I am on the go.

A box of facial tissue when I am at home.

Spoon.

1 Like

I’m loath to say this, but even though I have a number snuffboxes in silver, horn, wood, plastic, and pewter, most being antique. I tend to have a couple of smash boxes in my pocket. At home I use a stanless steel snuff spoon from Mr Snuff, because I spoon from one of my jars

The spoon is my #1. Though I got this cheap one from Mr. Snuff that has what I would describe as a sword guard - total pain.  Looking forward to my straight titanium spoon.  

Though I don’t use snuff much on the go, I do love my Snuffhouse tap box.  I bought that with my first dinky snuff order, before I even knew what Snuffhouse was.  I wouldn’t mind getting a couple more…

Besides my various boxes my most used/favorite accessory would be my Case Baby Docs knife. At closed length of around 2 1/2" it is very compact and the spatula blade it a perfect snuff spoon. I dislike using my fingers to pinch out of the tin so I just scoop some out, dump on back of hand and pinch from that.