How Do You Take At Work?

@OleFactoryHugh I hadn’t considered the insurance angle but I doubt they’re turning away overweight/obese applicants to save a few bucks on insurance and promote community health. Of course, this is an argument that has been done to death so I won’t get into it any further here. Best of luck, that first snuff after work must be heavenly for you!

I usually am at my work bench ( with three others in a large room ) or outdoors. I pretty much snuff freely. One of my co-workers is a snuffer as well ( i turned him on to Old Mill and Sir Walter Scott’s ) so it’s cool. My company wouldn’t really care, since we’re out of sight of the front office anyways. I am discreet but not paranoid about it. People have to knock and be let into our room so no one can just walk in. it’s pretty good, just snuffing all day.

@ my barber shop I have a coffee pot in a back room, I usually go fill my cup and get a quick boxcar. Discreet but not hiding.

like jmahes I work in the back of the shop away from the public so snuffing is unabated by social concerns

I own my own business so privacy is not an issue, but speed is. It’s manufacturing (saw mill) and I’m on the go constantly. I’m about to buy me a standing desk because I don’t have the time to sit when I’m in the office anyway

I work from home, but spend a lot of time driving and visiting factories. If doing work at home, I can take a pinch quite freely, but out and about it’s cigs or ecigs for me. That said, I’m awaiting my first snus order which might help replace some of the cigarettes

I’m a lawyer. very difficult to take snuff in the courthouse. especially as a lawyer specializing in criminal cases. I do not want to look like one of the criminals. I fill my nose on his way home …

If I had known, @key, I would have wished you a happy ‘Be Kind to Lawyer’s Day’ (2nd Tuesday in April).

If I had known, @key, I would have wished you a happy ‘Be Kind to Lawyer’s Day’ (2nd Tuesday in April).

Thank you very much, sir. We celebrated the 5 April in the pool with my daughter :slight_smile:

My manager and co workers know I snuff, so it’s not an issue for me. I am, however, in quality control, so I tend to boxcar out of my Snuffhouse tapbox out of the hope it will look “cleaner”. It’s all about appearence. My boss uses dip all day, but you could never spot it. That said, when the owners or a contract representative come by, I either take it to the bathroom or put off the pinch alltogether. Snuff is not very common around me, and the owner is well aware of my criminal records, so again, image is everything. Perception, unfortunately, will always be more pertinent than truth.

Reckless abandon.

Anyday, Anytime, Anyplace, Any amount. But mostly enjoy at home relaxing.

I can take a pinch so quick, even if I told you I was doing it you wouldn’t know.

At the job most don’t care, so rarely is it a problem. But for the most part I don’t use any snuff at work anyway. Snuff at home for the most part.

When I was at work mostly when i take a break or get in my truck. Lunch I go on a binge sampling every thing I had with me. about 10 different snuffs.

snuffmaster anywhere but for bulk snuffing i use WC.

I work with a respirator on most of the time, so I just take a whole bunch of boxcars after break, generally while walking to whatever tank I’m working on (oil refinery). I find it’s alright to be open about snuff when around a few people and you can say what it is, it’s less of a good idea to, say, openly take it in a lunchroom of 100.

Have a ‘kit’ with a good 25 options in my top right hand drawer. Take as often as I can…

@stogie , i’m with you on that. I too have a small box in my drawer with about 20 small glass vials, corked and full of various types of snuff from the big collection. so convenient and nice to have a big selection while working!

At my desk I snuff wherever I want. The others people don’t care too much about it.