Favorite Snuff Accessory? (bullet,spoons,snorter tubes, smash boxes,etc)

Just the thumb and index finger is all I need.

1 Like

Well the whole reason ive been doing the middle finger and thumb is so i could block off the opposite nostril with my other fingers but ive been alternating between my “spoon” utensil and the thumb and index pinch without blocking my nostrils its much smoother now and i dont take it too far, its a little harder too because im using scotches as well.

Well the whole reason ive been doing the middle finger and thumb is so i could block off the opposite nostril with my other fingers but ive been alternating between my “spoon” utensil and the thumb and index pinch without blocking my nostrils its much smoother now and i dont take it too far, its a little harder too because im using scotches as well.

I tried that for awhile, did you find out about it from that guy in the video pinching from a big tin of SP No. 1? After I saw that video I tried it for a bit but I am much too uncoordinated!

haha yeah. I saw that video and tried it a few times, and it seemed to work for me so i stuck with it for awhile. Until i noticed it hitting my throat a little more often than i liked. So now ive been working with regular pinching and my spoon for the past few hours with much better results. ive been snuffing for about 3 weeks now, im no pro haha

The Toque small flask ,I carry one on my key chain, filled with Toque Quit. I can’t leave home without some snuff. Grant it you can’t pinch easily from it. I have many snuff boxes for that; see page 3 and Toque bottle/small flask on page 4 http://snuffhouse.org/discussion/7256/share-your-snuffbox-pics/p3

My favourite hanky and snuffbox with 6P Cheta

I generally use the ASB or the back of my hand. I’m a clean fellow.

I don’t use any at the moment, but I’m planning on getting an artisan snuff with my next order so I made a snuff spoon and I’m looking for a small box.

I use the stainless spoon from Mr. Snuff on a daily basis. excellent construction with just the right amount of heft to feel good in the hand and the bowl holds plenty of snuff treasure to keep me happy…

I do enjoy my tobacco toys but when all is said & done my index finger & thumb is what I use most often.

Found these on etsy a while ago. If you go there, look for “cointransformations”. Consider the screw top style. They are too cool. https://www.etsy.com/shop/COINTRANSFORMATIONS?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar

Bendy Straw Blow Tube!

1 Like

Would be distraught without my snuff spoon & box.

I prefer to, as Uncle Squinty would say, run barefoot through my snuff :slight_smile: Only thing I use a spoon for is my Dholakia White… That said, I don’t go out without my plastic Snuffhouse snuffbox!

My favorite accessory is either one of the Mr. Snuff or Snuffhouse snuff boxes both of which have the tap slider attachment.

1 Like

I use a bullet at work. basement_shaman is absolutely correct that they don’t give a good enough hit, but for my purposes, it works quite well (as someone else said here before, you just gotta get the angle right). At home, I just use a pocket knife that I keep on my coffee table. Works great.

I like the stainless steel spoon from mr snuff. At work i use the wooden coffee sticks from starbucks. They actually work great.

Oak spoons

Oak spoons

Cute!!! :smiley:

Thanks @MisterPaul! I’ve had a few over the years, but they’re easily lost.