Snuff reviews on youtube.

Firstly I will say I wasn’t sure if I should of stuck this in General/Types of Snuff or here but here seemed like the most appropriate section and yes this will be a little shameless self promotion . Still if anyone is interested in in looking I have a small Youtube channel that I run generally for my own amusement and lately I have been putting my amateur thoughts and reviews on snuffs on there, most of my channel is dedicated to cigars and pipes/tobacco but I do the occasional snuff review too. If anyone is interested in taking a look the link is here.

You’re not wearing a baseball cap backwards, nor spouting profanity, so that’s good! Nice to see another snuff reviewer. :slight_smile: PS: I would see if I couldn’t lose the headphones, they’re a bit distracting, IMHO.

yeah, if you have to listen, try using in- ear buds over the back of your shoulder or something. the headphones are a bit much.

You’re not wearing a baseball cap backwards, nor spouting profanity, so that’s good! Nice to see another snuff reviewer. :slight_smile: PS: I would see if I couldn’t lose the headphones, they’re a bit distracting, IMHO.

Arr those, I’ve been meaning to pick up a proper mic for a long time but I keep forgetting so I’m stuck with my gaming headset till I remember.

I just uploaded my views on Hedges L260, it’s a bit of a fail as I couldn’t stop myself from sneezing and I’ve tried to take both of your advice about the headphones, at best for mic pickup atm I have them round my neck and it seems to work so they will stay there until I can get into town for a new mic. Thanks for the advice btw guys.

@R25‌ you not have revealed your true form, but the vids were good. :))

*should not

Ha I think everyone should see me ugly mug at least once before they die, and thanks dude.