What's your favourite Toque?

Nice one, I’m glad you like them. They’re based in Berwick-Upon-Tweed. I worked up there for a while in the 1990’s, on Lindisfarne Island as a nature reserve warden. I have fond memories of the place. It was during the 98 football world cup. Half the town’s pubs had English Flags flying outside, the rest Scottish. Suffice to say it’s right on the border.

I’ve tried most of Toques offerings and I would have to go with either Camphor and Clove or SP Extra. I love the slightly coarser grind of the C&C, if Extra had that grind it would win hands down. Edit: Spelling

Same as @Koba22 except I wish C&C had the grind and base of SP Extra, in fact I had some made that way and it’s awesome! I call it Camphor & Clove Extra

I like most of them, I re order Spanish Gem and Whisky and Honey and SP Extra

I think that Toque do the best flavoured snuffs (not perfumed or floral mind! :wink: ) I’d have to say Spanish Gem or Almond/Lime Toasts are the top of the Toques for me :slight_smile:

I’ve only tried some six of them, but so far the Ginger is my favorite. It really feels like having a piece of ginger in my nose. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dunno, never tried a toque, but clove and camphor, blueberry menthol or whatever is on my list to try. Just the name makes me drool.

I prefer Berwick Brown overall.

1 Like

Toque USA Lime. I like the base flour and it has just the right amount of moisture for me. The flavor is of lime, lots of lime, and I know this may sound odd, but at times it also seems to have a backup of urinal cake, that for some reason just works for me. And for a Toque, the aroma is very long lasting.

1 Like

No Toque in my collection yet. There are just some snuffs out there that don’t attrackt me. This brand is one of them.

Quit Spanish Gem SP Extra

Spanish Gem, Whisky & Honey, Xmas Pudding, SP Extra.

Spanish Gem, Whisky & Honey, Xmas Pudding, SP Extra.

Yep, they’re good. Not tried the SP, but its going on the list.

Pomegranate is the best for me , followed shortly after by Apricot and Quit. However I´ve only tried half of their entire range…

Also Peach is just damn delicious =P~

Until Roderick comes 'round with Liver & Onions to match up Cheese & Bacon, I’ll go with Spanish Gem, St. Clements and my #1 is Natural Toast. I’ve yet to have a bad Toque, they are all very good and well crafted from good tobacco. Some suit for different times, but I have them all in 50 ml mini bottles all over the house. Love the One You’re With.

1 Like

It is hard for me to pick a favorite Toque snuff. ATM the USA W&H, Natural Toast, Spanish Gem, and Camphor& Clove are in the heavy rotation. The new USA line is outstanding! Plus the Rustica has become a staple for mixing. The other limited edition that I loved was the Pumpkin Pie. Really out of all the Toque snuffs there are only two that I won’t buy again, Cheese and Bacon and Absinthe. They are just a bit too much flavor wise and not to my taste. I guess at this very moment I could say that the USA Whiskey and Honey is my favorite but some other may fill that spot tomorrow. For any new snuffers I think Spanish Gem, Quit, Natural Toast, and SP Extra are the must tries though.

You asked so here we go… Spanish Gem USA Whiskey & Honey USA Black Cherry Berwick Brown Quit Pomegranate Peach And I like many more but those are my favorites.

Is there a difference between USA Whiskey and Honey and Whiskey and Honey? There doesn’t seem to be on Mr. Snuff webpage… Just wondering

Is there a difference between USA Whiskey and Honey and Whiskey and Honey? There doesn’t seem to be on Mr. Snuff webpage… Just wondering

Yes. The USA version had Rustica in it and the flavoring is a bit different too. It seems a little sweeter to me.