What flavors or scents would you like to see next?

I was reading “The Snuff Shop” by John Arlott, which is the history of the Fribourg and Treyer franchise, and he mentioned that F&T’s Morlaix flavor was supposed to be a take on Chanel no. 5. Of course I couldn’t help but elaborate on that in my mind, so as a barber I want to see a classic Barbershop Bay Rum maybe even a Bay Rum with clove. What do you think @Roderick? Anyone else got some ideas for some new or inventive snuff flavors?

I’ve been trying to get that ship sailing for a little bit now. Bay rum is great

I’d like to try a snuff that smells like burnt zinc, but that’s just me.

How bout a root beer? Sassafras (the main ingredient in root beer) is wild and abundant and I’m betting that essence of root beer is probably easily attainable. @DilligafB what would that even smell like?

@Barbertrey It smells sweet and metallic. I would love to be able to enjoy the scent without having to apply a grinder to galvanized metal, which is rather unhealthy to breathe.

What about a Chai Tea?

^ that could simply be achieved by a cardamom scented snuff -a scent I have long pined for in the snuff world. @Roderick should/could easily whip one up, I’m sure.

Freshly sawn timber and creosote wood preservative …I love those smells… Not sure you could get that into a snuff in a healthy way though !

freshly sawn timber might be achieved by a cedar oil which I have mixed into shaving soap formulas but it might cause a violent allergic reaction to some people. Have you tried Bernard Fichtennadel? Supposed to be spruce needles and menthol, could be interesting.

Skunk weed :slight_smile:

@Snuff Hunter and toasted.

Skunk weed :slight_smile:

I gotta say, I’ve wondered about weed snuff. Would it be possible and would it be psychoactive?

It is. I think I have read of a South African tribe doing Marijuana snuff before battles.

I forgot where. I found it while looking up everything I could on Nasal Snuff. I should have bookmarked it.

@Snuff Hunter, McChrystal’s hops snuff is supposed to be in the key of “skunk weed”. Hops and weed are cousins I hear…

Almost all of these wishes you can fulfill yourselves. Scenting your own snuff is easy.

Steak and, onion snuff! Parmesan and, garlic!

Cranberry

I’d like to see the full existing range of WoS and Toques snuffs … in a coarse grind (akin to Best Dark or Berwick Brown). I’m one of those strange snuff users that prefers snuff in the nose rather than the throat :stuck_out_tongue: :-" :smiley: