Favorite Cigars

Montecristo No.3, No.2 Cohiba Siglo (all sizes are good) Bolivar Royal Corona CAO Brazilia (my fishing smoke)

Partagas Romeo y Julieta

I just smoke a little cheapo SS now and again… not a huge fan of ye olde cigs

I’m like @general_desaix with Copenhagen when it comes to cigars… Italian Toscano cigars are the only cigars I smoke. As GL Please put it… “The flavour of the Toscano cigar is wonderfully rich and intense…”

@Jammer Toscanos really are great cigars and typically come at a reasonable price as well. I tend to indulge in one from time to time.

Macanudo’s but I havn’t tried many.

I used to love cigars when I drank, didn’t know much about them, but I drive to Delaware to save five dollars on a single, here in PA they were $15 each. that was back in the 90 .I remember they were Montecristo cigars about 6 or more inch’s long and smoked for a good 2+ hours. I don’t think I could enjoy them today, I’ve been a pipe smoker and have thousands invested in this pastime. I am interest though in what you aficionado have enjoyed. And may pick up a few to try.

Hoyo Epicure Especial are by far my favourite cigars, nice flavour profile and great construction, think I might have one now I think I’ve got about 3 left in my box.

@basement_shaman Especially if you were buying by the box I could see why making the trip to Delaware was worth (more so if you were in an area of PA that was to the Delaware state line), it’s funny how state tobacco taxes really vary wildly from state to state. I have not had a Montecristo in few year, what I do like about them is that they are extremely consistent and of good quality. Also, they have vastly expanded the brand over the past couple of years, you have quite a bit more variety with that brand than you did years ago. Ever time I think I am acquainted with Montes, a new line comes out and the often tend to surprise me.

@R25 Never had them before, I think I will have to give them a shot, if can get the proper connections, lol.

@lunecat I am assuming Cubans, because in terms of the Cuban brand of Montes, the expression that I always hear the a significant amount of praise for is the No. 4. Also, the D.R. does not have any makes that match that title. Being an American I have not had much experience with Cubans, the only one I had was on a trip to Canada, ( one of the many variants of Punch), I guest my inquiry is somewhat understandable.

@R25 Never had them before, I think I will have to give them a shot, if can get the proper connections, lol.

Lets see if we can work something out.

Back when cigars were my primary source of N, I liked Cain triple ligero cigars. Now that I have added a lot more snuff and pipe tobacco to the mix, my tolerance has gone way down. I recently had an Arturo Fuente Curlyhead Candela Panatela (cheap stick, in the clear wrapper) that I picked up from one of Cigars International’s stores when I was out that way, and all I can think about is buying a box of those. That was a damn good stick, and not insanely high in N either.

I don’t have a top 5. Punch rare corojo is my ONLY cigar. DEEELICIOUS!

Sancho panza box pressed light colored wrapper can’t remember cigar name been so long perfect anytime cigar. CAO MX2. Romeo y Julieta Special Reserve Black and silver label. Acid Roam. Ashton are nice. Helix is tolerable for an cheapy i guess.

La Perla Habana “Black Pearl” Morado , so easy to smoke, bet it would be nice in Fall weather.

Sir Winston, Party 898, RASCC, Monte Especiale, RyJ Cazadores

Pretty much anything by Punch (have been and will continue to be my go to brand) CAO MX 2,Rocky Patel Edge Maduro, H.Uppman Reserve (1844 I think it is?) Typing this gives me the urge to take a look in the old humidor.

Took a little trip to Cigars International in Bethlehem Pa. on Monday. I went on a bit of a shopping spree to say the least. Bought around 75 cigars, these were all purchased in sampler packs so that I could broaden my horizons a bit cigar wise. I have only tried 2 but have already found another new favorite…Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project. On another note, I must say for anyone who lives within driving distance and likes cigars this is an awesome place to visit. For everyone else, they have a great website.

@outlawmobile

Pretty much anything by Punch (have been and will continue to be my go to brand) CAO MX 2,Rocky Patel Edge Maduro, H.Uppman Reserve (1844 I think it is?) Typing this gives me the urge to take a look in the old humidor.

The Rocky Patel Edge line really is an excellent value and do genuine produce some top notch cigars for the price and point.