Toque Requests

New Belgiums Fat tire. Guinness Extra Stout New Belgiums 1554 Passion Fruit Açai Berry

Cognac flavored.

Dr. pepper.

@cloudyman, Guinnes Stout would be awesome! I’m thinking there is room in the market for another Latakia snuff. I like the De Kralingse Latakia AO 1860 but it does not really give me the strong Lat prescense of pipe tobacco (like Pirate Kake).

Lilac. My favorite floral scent.

I would love a hemp scented snuff!

cedar wood, buttered popcorn, tonic water, cucumber, oriental tobacco, pine tar, green tea

Bonfire night snuff. The aroma of fireworks & wood smoke.

@lunecat superior? :))

Dill!!! Dill!!! Dill!!!

Mentholated Ginger, pine tree, maple syrup,habanero pepper, Bhut Jolokia (Indian ghost pepper).

Mango Stronger Blueberry with no menthol Mangosteen Butterscotch

Mentholated Ginger, pine tree, maple syrup,habanero pepper, Bhut Jolokia (Indian ghost pepper).

Dholakia should look into that last one - can you imagine Dholakia Jolakia?! :smiley: I like the idea of Butterscotch… When I was little one of the best Christmas presents every year was the tin of toffees my grandad always sent. The anticipation from the weight of the tin when still wrapped, the taste of the toffees, but mostly the scent from the tin when opened - older members may remember it from their childhood, too. My sister has taken over giving that gift now, every year a tin arrives, every year I return it empty, and every year she sends it back again refilled. A scent like that would be wonderful - it would have to contain the scents of toffee, rum, liqourice,and mint. I’d love that.

Bonfire night snuff. The aroma of fireworks & wood smoke.

Viking Brown/Black Rappe smells like that If there is a Cheese and Bacon, what about Grilled Sausage or Barbecue one? :smiley:

I know I’m on about the Latakia, but Lat AO 1860 is so awesome I’d love to have Toque offer something similar, but with more Lat flavor. There don’t seem to be many Lat snuff offerings on the market, and many of us pipe smokers like our Lat!

Chicken and waffles…lol just foolin but i couldn’t help myself.

If there is a Cheese and Bacon, what about Grilled Sausage or Barbecue one? :smiley:

Or a Full English Breakfast one!

Pumpkin Pie.

Dholakia should look into that last one - can you imagine Dholakia Jolakia?! :smiley:

Is there thread to purpose ideas to Dholakia? That would be awesome. Actually, if either Toque or Dholakia put out the Jolakia I would purchase it without any reservations. If both did, I would certainly be more than happy to stock up on both. There is something about an ultra spicy snuff that would be very alluring to me.

I’d like a medium nicotine version of Taxi Blue (haven’t tried Red or Green). A great snuff but couldn’t handle the nic hit at all. Does anyone know - is there a way one could reduce the amount of nicotine in a snuff and maintain its original flavors?

@ Roderick I must of missed that one. However, that is excellent that is going to be a regular in the Toque line!! :slight_smile: