Shipping Times? Delays? Costs? Issues? Customs?

Please post any shipping related questions here!

I placed an order two full weeks ago from Mr. Snuff not knowing that bulk items cause an extended wait. I would not have ordered if there was a notice on the site explaining that I would have had to pay up front and then wait weeks for my order to even ship. Should not Mr. Snuff mail the in stock items to me immediately and the bulk item separate when it arrives? Curious if others think that is reasonable?

1 Like

id say so, as theyll ship from different warehouses without alerting the customer. i discovered this when i thought some of my order was missing. relevant because i had to pay £12.xx for special delivery, and its been a week, still no sign of the second part of my order.

@fbones24 I think you should just ask them to send the not special order items, First then ship your bulk. There is a notice that states; Large quantities of 250g, 260g, 450g or 500g containers of snuff are not kept in stock and are considered a ‘special order’. Please allow an extra week for delivery. This is done to ensure freshness.

I only been snuffing 3 months or so… Awaiting my third order from MRSNUFF… Only request ( not a complaint ) is maybe the plastic white tubs of GH ( IRISH D for example ) should be taped at top, I had IRISH D open and spilled all over in sack… Also why not put orders over 10 items including glass ( abraxas , SWS ) in box and not a sack, ecspecially overseas ( I’m assuming only warehouse knows and MRSNUFF is not aware of it at most times

@basement_shaman I have asked them to do that. IN my defense. that notice was not on the website when I placed the order. That is the only reason I am requesting the ship the “in stock” items now. I would not have ordered it had I known there was a delay. I think it’s great that the bulk stuff is super fresh, but a three week delay, while I am out of pocket $160 is not completely fair to the customer expecting shipment in “24-48” hours as the site states.

I only been snuffing 3 months or so… Awaiting my third order from MRSNUFF… Only request ( not a complaint ) is maybe the plastic white tubs of GH ( IRISH D for example ) should be taped at top, I had IRISH D open and spilled all over in sack… Also why not put orders over 10 items including glass ( abraxas , SWS ) in box and not a sack, ecspecially overseas ( I’m assuming only warehouse knows and MRSNUFF is not aware of it at most times

Me too. my sea breezes arrived dry, essentially flavourless, and all over the inside of the bag. one strip of weak Sellotape over the top doesn’t do the trick…

@Firestarter0…lol , I got GH seabreeze in my current order ( good thing it’s only the 10 gram … ) I think there tins or tap boxes… Don’t know yet… Never had that size yet, but sure don’t look like screw on…Wow… U must be preferred customer you got the deluxe packaging …cellophane tape…my luck some joker in warehouse, took off tape and loosened the cap a little…LMAO…anyway in my view…MRSNUFF rocks…IM GRATEFUL WE HAVE SUCH A CONSCIENSUS BUSINESS OWNER LIKE MRSNUFF WHO OFFERS SUCH A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS…so we got to wait a little for mail …waah… We will live…such is life…acceptance is a virtue…

Mr Snuff has treated me right. They are currently making good on the errors in my last 2 orders. Sure I’ll have to wait a little bit for the replacements to arrive, but at least they’re sending them, unlike some other places.

Yeah, my first snuff was GH cherry, in a tap box, it lasted surprisingly well. this on the other hand… ah well. yeah, packing in boxes marked fragile or something would be nice.

I would just like to clarify that I am in no way down on Mr. Snuff. I have not ordered enough from them to form an opinion, but as a small business owner, I know there are challenges. I have a small problem with lack of communication, but my first order from Mr. Snuff arrived perfectly and I’m just waiting on my second. If the worst thing in my life is waiting for snuff to be delivered, I am certainly a blessed man.

I feel the need to express my Respect to Mr.snuff for the fast dispatch of my current orders. Thank you

I ordered on Sat. evening and got “ship” notification on Mon. Excellent turn around

whew…I am glad there is some good news at last! I apologize to all others for the issues. Trust me when I tell you it frustrates me as much as it frustrates you. I am told that at the end of March (the date keeps slipping) we switch to the new inventory management system which means that finally we will have a full physical inventory count. That should take care of all these problems.

Well I recently received an order from Northerner for some Boost WP and luckily only one of the three packages got busted by customs but I had to pay more than I ever did before, so I look on the customs slip and what do I see a $10 handling fee? Those sons of bitches are charging me to go through my shit and rip me off! This is bullshit, customs is getting greedier by the day!

@n9inchnails…I suppose you are in USA… Since it states $dollars…here and there I have read about customs stopping snuff ( I guess snus also ) shipments… I have had 6 packages delivered from ms toque and snuffstore in last 3 months ( been snuffing just over 3 months ) SO MY REAL QUESTION IS … IS IT LEGAL FOR CUSTOMS IN USA TO CONFISCATE A SHIPMENT OF SNUFF ( it is legal )

Those 6 packages… No customs problems

Nope, I’m in Canada

I got my first order in from MRSNUFF two days ago (Wednesday). Put in on the 8th. Shipped on the 11th (Monday) - 9 days no problems with customs. A great transaction. I have normally shied away from purchasing items from overseas if customs could get their knickers in a twist but this transaction was about as smooth as any I have ever had domestically.

This is just a FYI for anyone importing snuff into Canada, particularly Ontario. These are the maximum fees that you can be charged. According to the Excise Act, Federal tobacco tax on manufactured tobacco products other than cigarettes is $2.8925 per 50 grams http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/E-14.1/page-97.html Provincial tobacco tax (Ontario) 12.35¢ per gram or part gram of cut tobacco http://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/tax/tt/rates.html A $9.95 handling fee for the privilege of having a customs officer rifle through your package. And lets not forget the 13% HST (sales tax). If you are charged higher duty fees than this, you have the following options listed on this website. http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/postal-postale/dispute-contestation-eng.html