Snuffhouse.org has a logo

As you can see at the top left Snuffhouse.org has a logo now. I hope you like it?

I want to keep it an ‘S’ only for making it usable together with other snuff things to. ‘S’ like snuff.

Looks good to me. The tobacco leave is a good finding. Maybe put some colour in it?

Hi Jaap. Good to see you around. I wanted it as plain as possible. A first sketch showed a green tobacco leaf which didn’t really fit. That’s why I decided to keep it two-coloured in the colours of Snuffhouse.org.

Very nice, indeed maybe we should have some t shirts made? Good idea. It’s designed in a way that I could let do some nice looking shirts for us. Someone interested?

great logo i liked it very much.by the way who designed it?

…who designed it? A friend of mine with some expertise in computer visualisation.

thanks alex.

great logo i liked it very much. Well, thank you. :slight_smile:

I would be Honored to wear one. And I would love to see them walk around. :slight_smile: I’ll see how much one t-shirt would be and than we can talk about it in detail.

I like the new logo, Alex. Check out the design I came up with. I know it is not as refined and well executed as yours. But just a little something for your amusement. T-Shirt sounds good. Let me know what you come up with. Now snuffing: Friborg & Tryer, HDT

Hi, I like that one. Great idea to combine the nose and the S. Thanks for that post, maybe I can use the idea in the future when I am looking for an additional logo.