Back in the House.

Five days without power, power came on, went out again for another day. Good to finally be back, hope everyone is doing well.

Hope things are getting better for all of you on the east coast

Yeah, my power was out for a few days. Then, all the damn lights came on at 5:30 in the morning and woke me up. They couldn’t have waited another hour and a half! But, yeah man, it’s such a great feeling to have it back on. Good to see you’re back up and running.

Welcome back, brother! Thought you kicked the bucket on us! :wink:

God bless mate.

Was just going to send the scearch party out that way. Welcome Home

Thank you, thank you all. We got pretty lucky here although the local beaches will never be the same. I went to my favorite fishing spot and it is no longer there. Damage locally was minimal there were a lot of downed trees and a few roofs that didn’t fair so well but overall not too bad. It may seem weird but I enjoy not having power. Everything is so quiet and the vibe just seems different without all of the EMF in the air. It was challenging keeping dozens of reptiles warm but I had plenty of heat packs for that. We have another noreaster coming in a couple of days and weather has gotten cold so I’m hunting for a kerosene heater. Thanks for the warm welcome back. I should get back into the swing of things in the next couple of days. @scurvy I know I said I would hold back some of the snuff you sent me but it was my go to ‘hurricane’ snuff. It was the perfect feel good snuff to get me through some very aggravating times. It was good while it lasted!

Glad to hear you folks seem to be OK!

you know something seemed off about the list, like somethng was missing.