Dholakia launches "Christmas Snuff" combo pack of three flavors

Dholakia launches “Christmas Snuff” combo pack of three flavors

@Manit_Joshi and the 3 flavours are?? We need a bit more info.

Awesome I like the season of giving

I hope they last past christmas so I can get myself a present.

Ok I’ll bite, what are the flavors? Feels like the conversation I have with my wife when she is upset and pouting about something, “Honey what’s wrong”, “Nothing”, “talk to me dear, what’s wrong”, “nothing”. “JUST TELL ME WHATS WRONG!!!” heeheehee

Maybe it’s a secret? Like a Christmas surprise? :smiley:

Well I checked your website and I checked MrSnuff but I can’t see any Dholakia combo pack so please put us out of misery and let us know the flavours.

And the flavors are… • Choco Rose • Blueberry • Plum Cake I am hoping to receive some beginning of November which is cutting it kind of fine, but good enough. They’ll be interesting flavors regardless.

PLUM CAKE!! MY HEART#

I was expecting xmas tree, roasted turducken, and cranberry sauce. what was I thinking?

camu-A clever use of the pound sign! So tap boxes? Tubs? How much of each? How much will it cost? (I’m just curious, not meaning to sound harassing here)

I hope that Santa “Claws” won´t miss my chimney… >:) :(( 8-X

Available where?

If they’re anywhere near as good as Swiss Chocolate, I’m in. Need to try some more from Dholakia.

If this is in a gift pack it would be ideally to gift someone I guess !

@-) You can gift them to me .Shoot me a PM and I sent you my address @-)

Hahaa very funny I was thinking to gift my gf.

Does any one have a picture as such how does the packaging looks like for Christmas Snuff and where can we buy from I am really looking forward for it.

@Michaeliverpool : Here you go

Here are the flavors