What's in Your Nose? #12

Abraxas PF

Dholakia Swiss Chocolate I gotta say…very nice indeed. They hit the nail on the head with this one.

SG Apple I think I got too excited and tried this one too soon. The apple scent is very nice, but also very slight and I think it’s because I didn’t wait very long after the Swiss Chocolate. I did blow my nose, but I’m going to let these air out a bit and my nose clear up and try it again later.

SG Apple I think I got too excited and tried this one too soon. The apple scent is very nice, but also very slight and I think it’s because I didn’t wait very long after the Swiss Chocolate. I did blow my nose, but I’m going to let these air out a bit and my nose clear up and try it again later.

chocolate and apples fit together well…good choice…there are much worse combinations…

Dholakia medicated…It is real DAINTY !!

Chaotic Chocolate- Another one I can’t put into words. Deep, complex, mature, it’s like a Buddha snuff. It sits and contemplates in your nose while you contemplate it.

WoS Gold Label

I don’t know. I had a business meeting today in a terribly old fashioned club in London - nearly 200 years old. There was a rams head mull with snuff for the members and I was invited to try some. It was excellent and I suspect that it was F&T or WoS but it was not one that I have tried before. The member of the club did not know the brand and nor did the porter - normally the fount of all knowledge in these places - but he said he would find out and report back to me in the next few days. I hope he does because it was exceptionally good and if it is available to the public I will buy some and report back here.

Dragun!

WoS IDT No 22

BDark at the moon

F&T Morlaix

WoS Best SP

6 Photo Natural

Grand Cairo

US Smokeless Bruton

SG Grousemoor - possibly too large a pinch cos it just kicked me

Dragun

viking brown, smokie goodness :slight_smile:

Bruton