Most Intense Spirament

Where can I find, or what are your suggestions for the most intense spirament, also, I’ll take suggestions on mentholated and peppermint as well.

What Spirament?

You mean spearmint right? Anyway as far as peppermint goes I like toques peppermint. It depends on how much menthol you like. If its alot try hedges or dynamite. Otherwise I like 6 photo medicated, and medicated #66, or toques menthol.

I agree with @distaind on all his choices. Again, depending on your tolerance for mentholated snuffs Super Kailash is another great snuff with not too much menthol but just enough to clear things up. The scent is the more typical Indian floral/incense/meditative groove thing. It’s on par with #66 only more scented. 6 photo medicated is a great snuff that can be used all day without fear of facial passage blockage. I think on another thread @Stogie had mentioned Molens peppermint as well. This is another great peppermint with a deeper complexity. It’s velvety with a little smokiness and a great peppermint scent. I like this one very much. Toque’s peppermint is exactly that, PEPPERMINT. It could act as a standard to compare other peppermint snuffs to.

My favorite spearmint is Silver Dollar. It’s minty, but not overwhelmingly so. I think it’s almost as herbal as it is minty. Most of the others are too minty or have too much menthol to be good representatives of spearmint itself. I haven’t had Viking Spearmint, which I’ll bet is pretty good, too, based on my experience with the other Vikings.

I had Viking spear and the spearmint is too much for me. I describe it as cloying. Dark and moist, heavy grind.The scent sticks with you. I only reason I dislike it is smell like the restrooms at homedepot.

Wilsons Crumbs of Comfort is pretty tasty as spearmint goes.

The WoS Crumbs of Comfort (as recommended by snuffbrant) is about the strongest Spearmint you can find (that I know of). It is much stronger than the Viking Spear and is just like the old-school Crest toothpaste in intensity, it flat-out burns. I can’t recommend a good peppermint yet, they all smell like a candy cane to me :frowning:

I’m quite fond of wos country mint for spearmint, and prime minister has some spearmint as well, I believe.

crumbs of comfort is a great snuff. I insist it is not straight spearmint. But the other scents in it aren’t strong but prop up the spearmint.

WOS Country Mint is an excellent spearmint snuff.

And dont forget Extra Crumbs of Comfort…

For spearmint I will also vote for WoS Country Mint. I also like the Prime Minister, which has also menthol & camphor.

I second what @stogie said. Wilson’s Extra Crumbs is awesome for spearmint