Samuel Gawith has become my go-to snuff..

…and it’s Plum flavored… I ordered tons of snuffs trying to find what I wanted. I thought I wanted Taxi…save your money shove some Copenhagen up your nose…I thought I wanted White Dholakhia…you’re a bigger man than me if you can snuff this daily… Love my toque quit but I spilled the can…SLAPPED MY SELF IN THE FACE ALREADY… Grabbed my SG Plum outta the cabinet… Me and you SAM…I suddenly wanna try more Sam Gawith’s…that silky texture rocks…alas…until my Quit gets here… I’ve been gobbing SG PLUM up my nose the last three days and I enjoy the shit outta of it…nice burn…nice throat drip… GOOD STUFF

1 Like

@Camu Every SG I have tried has far exceeded my expectations.

I was absolutely dazzled by SG the first time I took it, and was going to order a huge bulk container in the morning. Then I had some more the next morning and found it was a completely different experience, and I was nolonger prepared to buy up a lifetime supply. The new variety that has driven me to buy large volumes is Six Photo Kailash. It’s absolutely amazing. And there’s something phenomenally old world about my primary luxury tobacco product coming from an Asian land formerly in the hands of Great Britain.

For someone exploring the sea of snuff,SG is easy to enjoy in more than one way. They cover a spectrum of ala-cart lexicon of snuff. Plain ,Scented,mentholated,peppermint,SP’s, florals ,fruits and toast. Mostly gros grind and moist some finer and less moist. Always on a great base tobacco.With a good burn factor nothing too brutal and plenty of nicotine to satisfy.

SG has a great catalog of snuffs. But some of the greatest flavors for me, Scotch Black,Kendal Brown, and a few others, have that clumpy moist grind that makes it a bit hard to stay put so they are usually reserved for home use. This would be my only gripe about SG, aside from the tap boxes and I learned my lesson, only 25g tins from now on. So far I have tried about 15 or so of their offerings and I hope to try them all at some point. Besides they make some of my all time favorite pipe tobaccos also.

1 Like

Yeah I really don’t like Taxi at all. Super course and feels just like that…shoving Copenhagen short cut up your nose.