Mr. Snuff shipping

LY602397xxxx First-Class Mail International Origin Post is Preparing Shipment International Letter

This is best answered with an email to Mr. Snuff’s customer service team.

I emailed them I was more asking if thats what comes up when others tracked Theres , it moving fast just was curious thanks EDIT: sorry about that should have been more specific

I’ve never used tracking, not sure if it gets tracked once it gets into the US; which makes it pointless, IMHO. I use the cheapest option which usually gets to Orlando in 7-10 days.

nice! thanks a bunch two days ago they shipped it and it says it is in the states already wow

it might get tracked.

I can answer that one. How it works is International Signed For (ISF) and Airsure (Priority) are add-ons to International First Class shipping. It is just 2 ways of skinning a cat: call it an add-on or give it an entirely new name (as with USPS), the end result is the same. The fact you have a tracking number tells you it is not simply Intl First Class, which by itself has no tracking number. I think it is L1234567 if it is Airsure and R1234567 if it is ISF, but don’t quote me. BTW: Discounted and Free shipping codes work again (in case you missed the email). As a reminder: >$50 get 10% off: Code SHIP10 >$75 get 20% off: code SHIP20 >$100 gets 50% off: code SHIP50 >$200 gets free shipping: code SHIPFREE

@cstokes: it is tracked when it gets to the US via USPS tracking.

@Mr.snuff: That’s cool! One thing USPS has figured out (surprisingly)!

Hey thanks a bunch! @mr.snuff

@MrSnuff how long are the shipping discounts available? I missed the boat last time and would like to order early October. Id like to get the most for my buck but my funds have been spent for the month

@sly3904: I am not sure. I will probably let it run through the holiday season. But it depends on how things pan out when I start seeing accurate costs. I am hoping that extra sales compensate at least somewhat for the cost of making up the S&H shortfall.

@MrSnuff I hope your not doing it just for me because I already know your a nice guy !

@kurtsnose: well yes…how did you guess.

I just felt it ! @MrSnuff Thanks .

lol that was funny

@MrSnuff. That’s really a nice gesture to your customers, it is appreciated. Hope those extra sales come through for you.

@MrSnuff Two things: First, thanks for the explanation. The other option stopped when it hit the states and just left you in the ‘when the hell will it get here’ daze that I hate so much. Second, your shipping codes are awesome. BUT, I spend an extra $40 to get 1/2 off of $30 Shipping. I see what you did there :wink:

@Dogwalla thats the point :slight_smile:

My Mr. Snuff order was shipped 19 days ago which is exceptionally long. My last Toque and snuff.me orders came to me in the States in 5 and 7 days. This Mr Snuff order was my first time ordering snus. Has anyone experienced extra delays or seizures with snus orders?