Not a review, but about reviews.

Would it make sense to go over the old reviews done about the Sam Gawith and Gawith Hoggarth snuffs in the tap boxes and substitute those reviews for ones about the 25g tins and tubs? Or maybe make notes to add to them so that one knows which package format a review describes? Just a thought…

Well, unless the reviewer specifies its hard to tell. However, I recall reading some reviews about SG Lavender Dark and the descriptions made it out to be dry and like buckshot. Clearly this was from a tapbox.

Yeah, I dunno…At least with newer reviews it’s more likely to be from a tin…well anyways throwing the idea out there. Maybe it could be helpful, I was looking at some reviews on Mr. Snuff’s site and I thought of how some of those seemed a bit inaccurate because they were probably of the tapbox format. Maybe just if people could make a little note… don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to hassle people here, I’m just thinking out loud as I vent a little frustration- please forgive my rantiness. If the Sam G and G&H companies don’t know what to get me for my birthday they can re-introduce the 10g nicely sealed tins, but I digress…you can delete this if you want…Just trying to be constructive here…

I’ll keep it up for a couple days, in case anyone else has any comments.

Very good! Sometimes the noodle sticks to the wall, sometimes it don’t… :slight_smile:

Why is there a leave a comment in reviews if we are not to comment on reviews?There is a agree button Where is the disagree button? What if someone is totally wrong example Dholakia white is a course grind moist snuff that is easy enough for a beginner the scent is that of Hawaii in spring. Sure I can PM the poster can ask them to correct their review [edit] and they may or feel strongly that they are correct and not change it. I have received snuff that somehow was mislabeled if I had written a review on that I would had been wrong and feel strongly on the review I had written was accurate ,I was just reviewing a mystery snuff, see my point? The leave a comment could be change to add your review after a review had been started.I realize comments can be posted in types of snuff section.

@basement_shaman We are limited by the format of a forum in what we can do in the review section. We’re trying to work with what we have. If you strongly disagree with a review, write your own review in the same thread. you can certainly reference the other review in your own.