What's in your pipe? (Part 1)

SG Commonwealth in my '49 Peterson System Standard 314…absolutely loving this tobacco-it needs to sit in the pipe for an hour before lighting though, that seems to really help it sing.

S. Gawith Commonwealth Mixture in a bent Grenci.

Irish Flake in my Wizard

MacBaren Navy Flake in a Tinsky.

Had a long night of sleeplessness but some good pipes and Irish whiskey to keep me company. Irish flake in a mm country gentlemen. C&D Nutty Irishmen in a Dartmouth club straight Irish Oak in a Pete donegal 106 g.l. please Cairo in a Gouda Tavern clay Dunghill Flake in a mm CG and Bushmills on the side. Ok time for some sleep

Irish Oak in a bent Sav bulldog.  No dung in/on this hill, Sly3904!!  Only pure tobacco bliss.

Bob’s Choclate Flake. Man I actualy like this one more and more the longer I have it. At first I thought it was an o.k. smoke. Though when you hit the sweet spot with it it’s mind bendingly good. As if the added scents are just enough to make the smoke seem a little richer and creamier. Wonderfull smoke.

@pieterclassen. That was definitley an autocorrect feature on my kindle gone horribly awry. The Dunhill flake was excellent! Grousemore plug in a Dartmouth Club briar. Not sure of anything about this pipe other than it smokes well. First bowl of Grousemore. I need a couple smokes before I decide about it. I get lots of grassy sweetness out of it, I picked up more than the lakeland floral thing. I think it could use a little drying time though.

Grousemore in a no name meerschaum 

Dunhill flake in a Pete donegal

Dunhill Light Flake in a Castello billiard

GH Bosun Cut Plug in my Peterson 69

Peterson’s 3-P’s in an American Smoking Pipe Company pot.

C&D O L’yom in a lion headed meer, espresso on the side

I’m wondering if anybody has found a good substitute for Crown Acheivement. I smoke mostly heavy Englishes and Balkans, but it just doesn’t seem so easy to find one that rings that particular bell.

Royal Yacht in a Peterson Donegal Rocky canadian

Penzance but I’m smoking Revor plug and PPP first.

Grousemore plug in a briar I know nothing about other than it is an excellent pipe. Have to say Grousemore seems to suit me well. I absolutley love it. I think I need to take a shot at other lakeland tobaccos for sure

Murray’s Warrior Plug in a Tao chubby billiard.

SG Squadron Leader