Badges

Yay! 5 year, and 1000 coments badges for me.

Stefan

5 years! I just recently discovered snuff. It is like a whole world I never knew existed. Would you say use off snuff has increased in the last year? Is it growing trend? I usually indulge in pipe smoking and it feels like that has been a growing trend for a couple of years.

@cstokes4 yeah something like that. We can plan more. I thought it would be cool to have a Snuff Quincenturion badge for anyone who has sampled more than 500 snuffs. We’ll have to design one if there are any claiments.

@Xander - Do you have to sample 500 snuffs, or claim to sample 500 snuffs? One of those is doable…!

obviously it would be honor system. Compare to the Wine Century Club: http://www.winecentury.com/

I’ve been a Snuffhouse member since Feb 2011 but I don’t have a First Anniversary badge… :frowning:

Hopefully the new badge system will encourage participation.Don’t you think!

@Sloth, yeah I’ve noticed that some people are not getting them. Technical glitch? Let me ask @cstokes4 to look into it.

@cstokes4 yeah something like that. We can plan more. I thought it would be cool to have a Snuff Quincenturion badge for anyone who has sampled more than 500 snuffs. We’ll have to design one if there are any claiments.

Hmmm… I can’t be far off that! Not sure I have the patience to count them all though.

I like them, they don’t have to be taken overly seriously. 

Very nice! I would say it’s the case that most users of snuff don’t take things overly seriously, Snuffster. I had to laugh at CStokes badges…he even got a ‘photogenic’ badge haha!!!

Hey where’s my Combo Breaker badge, I got 7 badges in one day but I didn’t get the combo breaker and its the coolest sounding badge I’ve seem so far :(

Just checked my profile after reading this and it says I’ve made 99 comments. I like the agree button and don’t see anything to complain about in this whole badge and points thing. And what better way to earn my 100 comments badge than by posting a comment in the discussion of badges?

@TomStrasbourg , Congrats I hope!

@ Bob, I do need a Black Books avatar badge!   Been on a Netflix British sitcom binge lately.  Highly reccomend Peep Show as well.

I think @cstokes, @JariT, @MrSnuff and myself have bragging rights this week, we are the only 4 with 5 year badges woooooohoooooo!!

Stefan

@Walrus1985 - Yes, but you haven’t got the Name Dropper badge, even though you just @Named three people! :wink:

@Whalen Just got a 100 comments badge.  I feel the newness.  hahaha

“Posthumous Troll-Badge”:        Mateo

Whistlrr

It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock n’ roll.

Lolol @Sloth and @Bart both of ya damn right. Good old Mateo, the complete idiot and whistlrr the rambling, neurotic, precious woman. It must be a good 2 years since they were around.

Stefan