Badges

I like it. Is there a badge page?

email notifications is all automatic. You can tweak your own personal settings to email you or not every time I do something like write @juni. Check on your profile (click your own name). I think there is a badge page, but only viewable to the mods, you can click on the badges themselves for a bit of info. just doing something like saying @juxtaposer gets you the name-dropping badge

Thank you,  @Xander

odd, that didn’t work

Keep it, it’s fun, we don’t have to take it too seriously - but as the proud owner of a four year and 2500 comments badge I would say that I suppose:)

Got a 4 year badge when I logged in today…wow didn’t realize I had been here 4 years already.

You should get the black books avatar badge.

The mods might need to come up with some custom badges, maybe for reviews or something.  What are your thoughts @Xander?

badges? points? I’m still trying to figure out the changes that took place when snuffhouse suddenly started to look like a “myface” account.

Nice to see I have a 4 year badge.  Thanks snuffhouse!

Woof, this place is far from MySpace.  I’m sure there are add-ons that could make it like that if you would like.

I do like the idea of clicking the abuse button every time cstokes4 posts! I know he has abused a rather obscene amount of Grand Cairo! I personally am taking no abuse for my love of Fubar though.

I found this forum independently after finding snuffstore from internet to spice up my life a bit. snuff was totally a new thing to me and thank you all because I have learnt so much about it in here. I bet snuff and snuffing is totally strange thing for so many nicotine receptor worshippers so if this forum evolves I will be also more succesfull.
(have been studying here 2 years now =))
cheers!

this site is great. Just like pipes snuff definatly has a learning curve and getting some help can really help alot.

Yay! 5 year, and 1000 coments badges for me.

Stefan

5 years! I just recently discovered snuff. It is like a whole world I never knew existed. Would you say use off snuff has increased in the last year? Is it growing trend? I usually indulge in pipe smoking and it feels like that has been a growing trend for a couple of years.

@cstokes4 yeah something like that. We can plan more. I thought it would be cool to have a Snuff Quincenturion badge for anyone who has sampled more than 500 snuffs. We’ll have to design one if there are any claiments.

@Xander - Do you have to sample 500 snuffs, or claim to sample 500 snuffs? One of those is doable…!

obviously it would be honor system. Compare to the Wine Century Club: http://www.winecentury.com/

I’ve been a Snuffhouse member since Feb 2011 but I don’t have a First Anniversary badge… :frowning:

Hopefully the new badge system will encourage participation.Don’t you think!