What's in your pipe? (Part 1)

@n9inchnails Yeah, I screwed up there and posted another thread after I couldn’t find the old one anymore. Oh well. Going to finish some Gawith SJF in a Flame Grain Kaywoodie billiard. Have a great evening gentlemen.

Need to buy some more pipe tobacco.

@Bob I know the feeling Irish Flake in a country gentlemen

@Bob What kind of tobacco do you like? I have a tin of S G jubilee I just opened and thought about trying to trade. If you are in the US you can have it.

5100 in a GBD New Standard pot.  This is now my all day baccy

Good ol’ Prince Albert.

it’s more of a matter of too many good choices. You know what I mean?

Orlik Golden Sliced in a Radice silk cut Dublin

1792 in a Peterson System 303

Mod note: this is now the current and normal pipe thread. All others will be closed. Please forgive our appearance as we tidy up. All our workhere is done in our spare time, so it only gets done piecemeal.

SG Firedance. I find that a really good drying makes this tolerable, not nice, but tolerable.

Blue Mountain in a James Barber lovat…it’s raining, it’s cold and it’s WINTER!!!  Latakia wheather.

Where does everyone who is smoking Escudo get it from? It seems to be completely unavailable in the UK, as are the Esoterica blends, despite being made in these 'ere Channel Islands. I’ve still not place my TAD order yet, I’m refining exactly what I want first. My usual instinct is to order a load of SG flakes as I adore everything SG and flakesome, but I’m going to force myself to expand my horizons a bit this time. In the meantime it’s more GH Grasmere Flake in my old Dr. Plumb Extra billiard. A real sweetheart of a pipe with gorgeous birdseye grain and excellent smoking characteristics, my Lakelands pipe for when I want to enjoy some flower power :slight_smile:

@Jinder, you will find Escudo at PipesandCigars.

Esoterica Tilbury in a House of Lords (Sasieni second) pot

Irish Flake in my Wizard

@Jinder here

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/A-C-Peterson/index.cfm

Warrior Plug

1792 Flake in a Upshall blasted pot.

Two Irish flakes in a donegal rocky. I haven’t smoked more than 1.5 before. I think I’m ready for bed

Irish Flake in a Tsuge tomato