What's in your pipe? (Part 1)

Escudo in an old Loewe centurion woodstock

Escudo in a Savinelli bulldog.

A good pipe isn’t bad. A Savinelli is a good pipe.

Stonehaven in a large Stanwell billiard…pure pipesmokers bliss!!!

How many What’s in your pipe threads are there now? I just finished posting on the last one and then I find this one, this place is all crazy now with the categories.  All the threads should show up when you hit the discussion tab not just the General ones, now it takes alot of running around to find threads that have new posts.  Back to the old way please.

Well anyway I got some Irish Flake in my Wizard right now

Royal Yacht in a Peterson System 313

EMP in a Dunhill Shell to start the day

1 Like

SG Bracken Flake in a Davidoff Lovat.  “It’s good and clean and fresh, tra la la” !!!

SG Jubilee in my Dr.G Omega. The champagne flavor seems almost creamy at times.

Dunbar in a Sasieni Lovat

SG Medium Virginia Flake w/t C&D blending perique in my Savinelli Byron’s Favorite, now that this jar is empty I can fill it with some Stonehaven and finally get to try this stuff, its been sitting around for months now.

@n9inchnails Yeah, I screwed up there and posted another thread after I couldn’t find the old one anymore. Oh well. Going to finish some Gawith SJF in a Flame Grain Kaywoodie billiard. Have a great evening gentlemen.

Need to buy some more pipe tobacco.

@Bob I know the feeling Irish Flake in a country gentlemen

@Bob What kind of tobacco do you like? I have a tin of S G jubilee I just opened and thought about trying to trade. If you are in the US you can have it.

5100 in a GBD New Standard pot.  This is now my all day baccy

Good ol’ Prince Albert.

it’s more of a matter of too many good choices. You know what I mean?

Orlik Golden Sliced in a Radice silk cut Dublin

1792 in a Peterson System 303

Mod note: this is now the current and normal pipe thread. All others will be closed. Please forgive our appearance as we tidy up. All our workhere is done in our spare time, so it only gets done piecemeal.