any suggestion for new pleasure?

my favoritew.e garrett sweet and mild ! this can of pleasure is like 5 star hotel for me. but sometimes i feel like i need something different. any suggestions ? im lookin for somethin with high nicotine with nice taste.

Try Toque Quit or SP Extra, I think the SP Ex is the Quit with the traditional SP (bergamot etc.) scenting. It may be good to try some of the S African snuffs (not all of them are the same of course, but most have common characteristics): Taxi, Ntsu, Babaton, just to see if you like the taste. They have a strong taste that’s probably a love it or hate it type of deal, but they are potent for sure! Also many like the FUBAR line- my fave is RnR (apricot), but if you like things on the plainer side the Grunt is just slightly scented. Maybe one of the Vikings, I’ve only had the brown, but I think it’s quite good.

I have one secret pleasure - Samuel Gawith SP No1 High Mill 25g . This is simple and oh so enjoyable.

Id go with FUBAR grunt. High nic and a pleasent cigar/coconut scent.

What about sex? I found it most pleasurable when I could still find it.  Something for you to consider.

Might I suggest a second job, pleasure always equals mo money. You are in for a big surprise no matter what you order if American snuff has been your experience, order anything made on the other side of the pond.

Bernard Klostermischung, if you’ve never had a schmalzer. If I could eat it, I would.

@dakotas Klostermischung has a nice taste but hardly high nicotine.

@PieterClaassen  :)) But snuff is cheaper!

Any of the Vikings honestly. Grunt never gave me head fuzz like the viking. Id recommend Dark or Menthol. Menthol is very light on the menthol.

LOL, I second that Pieter! Just no substitute.

Music is just about as good as sex. But love is above everything.

Love lifts you up where you belong.