How long have you been taking snuff?

8 years.

Just a couple years.

The past 6 months about the only thing I’ve done is snuff, Before that on and off for about 5 years. edm

On and off for about 40 years. More on than off these days, but I still enjoy my pipes as well.

Wow. I bow to you, ermtony!

10 months although I did use snuff for a time when I was a teenager.

16 years almost 17 not so seriously but pretty consistently. then I tried to use it more seriously sometime in the 2000s the one place I could get any stoped carrying it then went out of bussiness (the ass pony that owned that store would only order snuff for me if I’d basicaly buy the whole lot at once, typical for him then he’d wonder why he didn’t have loyal customers.)

1 Like

Then I discovered online retailers and have been dedicated since then.

1 Like

About 5 years.

First pinch 40 years ago, regular use 30 years ago.

Regular user for almost 3 years now.

3.5 years

My first pinch was 7-8 years ago (I can remember that it was Gawith Apricot). Since then there has been periods when I snuffed throughout the day every day and ones when I snuffed once a month. I just don’t have addiction personality. Nevertheless I love snuff and re-started snuffing in the end of last year.

About 4 years

My first snuffing was about 5 years ago or so, as a kind of novelty… But only been since around the start of this year that it’s become a more regular thing.

How did you hear about it?

Oh I’m sure I first saw it in a movie as a kid, but then I don’t know 10 years ago I was goin through the mall and into a pipe shop that use to be there and the owner asked if I’d ever taken snuff. I said I hadn’t and he tapped out a bit of Packard’s Club for me…and all I can say is wow it took my breath away…literally…but even through the initial discomfort I knew it was something I’d like.

5 years for me. Stefan

About 1 year i think

It’ll be two years for me come next month since I first began taking snuff. Although if you want to count the first time I tried “snuff,” I could go back about another year to a silly mistake involving snorting some Copenhagen.