How long have you been taking snuff?

Im 22 and I’ve been snuffing 6 years, started at college taking it every so often, last 2 or 3 years its been a full time thing.

For the first 13 years, I only took it once or twice a year. It was more of a novelty to me then. I’ve been a proper snufftaker for about two and half years now.

about 4 years solid for me. I messed around with a couple of times years before, but didn’t become serious until 08 when I wanted to give up the smokes. I loved the cigs but snuffing is far more enjoyable.

only 2 months … with help from some friends who suggested it as help with the cigarettes and snus. i am glad i finally came around and hope this is a lifetime adventure.

Its been 4 months for me :stuck_out_tongue: . But it sure has grown on me fast… Also used it to quit smoking, worked like a charm :slight_smile: .

12 or 13 years (I can’t remember exactly when I first started, but I believe it was in early 1998)

about a year I suppose

8 years.

Just a couple years.

The past 6 months about the only thing I’ve done is snuff, Before that on and off for about 5 years. edm

On and off for about 40 years. More on than off these days, but I still enjoy my pipes as well.

Wow. I bow to you, ermtony!

10 months although I did use snuff for a time when I was a teenager.

16 years almost 17 not so seriously but pretty consistently. then I tried to use it more seriously sometime in the 2000s the one place I could get any stoped carrying it then went out of bussiness (the ass pony that owned that store would only order snuff for me if I’d basicaly buy the whole lot at once, typical for him then he’d wonder why he didn’t have loyal customers.)

1 Like

Then I discovered online retailers and have been dedicated since then.

1 Like

About 5 years.

First pinch 40 years ago, regular use 30 years ago.

Regular user for almost 3 years now.

3.5 years

My first pinch was 7-8 years ago (I can remember that it was Gawith Apricot). Since then there has been periods when I snuffed throughout the day every day and ones when I snuffed once a month. I just don’t have addiction personality. Nevertheless I love snuff and re-started snuffing in the end of last year.