McChrystal's O&G

It is a strong menthol, but there are some other flavors behind it.

I think Og is a matter of suggestion. Very little to do with the actual scent. Then again who knows.

@Mark W I wouldnt call it strong myself.

I think the menthol is pretty strong. May just be me.

It’s not hedges strong but its definitly there around the same strength as say toque menthol but quite the different flavour. I would atleast try it as I can’t put it down (it is in my nose right now), but then again I tend to enjoy the menthols. This is my first tin (a large mcc tin) and its over half gone in 3 days, which is quite a bit for me.

I think O&G’s charm comes predominantly from the combination of the grind and balance of flavours. It’s light and fluffy and not overpowering in any way, a true all day snuff.

I have some O&G myself, I like it so much that I will be ordering a large tin as soon as I can :stuck_out_tongue: . Highly recommend the O&G. It reminds me of Vics VapoRub, or Halls… It’s like Halls for the nose!

Having heard nothing but good about McChrystal’s bulk I think I’ll be ordering 200g of O&G this week.

O&G is rather warm for a menthol.

@ Spam it is cheaper to order 12 XL tins of O&G than 200g off the website. You can buy the tins at mysmokingshop.co.uk Stefan

Ah right. How many grams is 12 XL, around 300?

12Xl is 252 g. 21g in each and from my smoking shop that will be £34.99 excluding shipping. 200g direct from McC is £28.50 including shipping. I would go for the bulk, personally.

Thanks everyone. I’m gonna take the plunge. I loved the grind and fluffiness of McChrystal’s snuff and if I’m ever going to like menthol, O&G might be the one. Thanks everyone.

O&G is definitely worth buying in bulk. I shall be doing so at the end of this month.

I tried some of this today for the first time. I enjoyed it very much and im not really a fan of menthols. It was from a tin that is for “public” use at my tobaconnist. (cigar bar). Possibly the constant opening closing dulled that menthol whack i usually get.

I use menthol as a kind of seasoning; a dash of menthol in a snuffbox full of plain SP is very nice and I don’t get any congestion or problems, just like taking regular snuff; apart from that Im a snot monster in 10 seconds with un-diluted menthol.

Thats a good idee snuffster. Im going to have to do that for my snuffbox tomorrow.

O&G in my nose right now and I’m loving every minute of it

I actually jone’s for it after the first small tin. All new snuffers should be warned about buying to small a first time order of O&G!

I took the plunge! I ordered a large tin of McChrystal’s O&G. I also inquired about the snuff that’s flavored with hops. Ian is sending me a sample. I’m pretty excited. Their prices are a little overboard, but their snuff is ground with a little bit of heaven and I can’t get enough.