Kanna nuff said

If I put this Kanna in my beer every day, could I go back to living a normal life, you know, even keeled, contributing to society again?

…would it make me change my user name?

It just may it mellows me right out lol

Well, I don’t want to dampen one’s business pursuits, but these things just don’t look appealing to me. I looked each thing up and… just doesn’t sound good to me. And only once did it mention something being used as a snuff. But maybe it does rock someones boat. Interesting at least, everyone seems to be looking for the best legal experience.

Gives you energy AND mellows you out? Sounds shady to me. Is there anything it doesn’t do?

smoke some cannabis + take some tobacco snuff mellows me out man

i think i will try .

My problem with snuffing while high/drunk is that 90% of the pinch ends up everywhere but in my nose. :expressionless:

I would also like to try it, seeing that it’s from Africa. It’s grown in South Africa, about 700km from where I live. Maybe, maybe not. I’m still thinking about it!

Definatly sounds interesting to me. Though the cacti sound really interesting.

I found something really interesting on this site, though. The red text says: ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY KANNASNUFF.COM ARE FOR ETHNOBOTANICAL RESEARCH ONLY. (NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION). WE CANNOT, AND WILL NOT, ANSWER QUESTIONS RELATED TO HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Now, they are either stating that cannibalism is a bad thing, or, for some reason, claim that they are not selling these products to be consumed by humans. But why would they do that? Isn’t that the point of it? Correct me if I am wrong.

Probably legality, like you can only sell water pipes if they are sold for tobacco use only.

Yes, but that’s because water pipes are supposed to be used with tobacco. This product is obviously supposed to be consumed. Yet, they claim that they are not selling it for consumption. If consuming this product is legal, why would they write something like this on their site? Is this even…legal? Just asking.

So, a ‘bong’ is for tobacco??? And all these years I thought… tom502 is correct. Legal to purchase, and legal to posses.

Sceletium.org - check it out

I should try this.

they say it’s not for human consumption because some 15-year-old is going to steal his mom’s credit card, get some kanna, and eat as much as he can and die or something crazy like that.

I don’t know anything about this product, but it sounds a lot like Kava …and Kava is a wonderful root to consume. There are Kava bars all over Hawaii. I buy mine from there. I can’t remember if Toms selling that too?

excately. I know some of the things on the site are legaL to ingest. Though if some stupid person eats too much of almost anything it may coincide with their stupidity in a tragic way. Like the people that fall out of buildings after eating mushrooms. No one reports when they just fall out of buildings on their own. :slight_smile:

I know that overdosing certain things can be dangerous, it’s just odd to find something like that on their site. I mean, even water can be deadly if you drink too much, but shopkeepers won’t tell you that they will only sell mineral water to you if you water plants with it or study the content. The reason why they wrote this in my opinion is because it’s the perfect defense. If someone complains about the product after overdosing it, they can just say “Hey, what are you doing? We clearly stated that we are only selling those for research purposes.”