What is your favorite snuff at the moment

Definitely WoS IHT #22.

I like the Toque Rose a lot today. Really gets the spring kicked off. -Kidnapper

Rooster since the " make you finger wet before you Pinch " trick!

I wish I could decide, too new at it I guess. Hitting at least 10 brands a day! how about… F&T High Dry Toast

Dental Mild.

Now… Poschl Gawith Apricot

ganga. MAkes me feel exotic. I guess almost anything with rose actualy. Since I’am digging the macouba just as much.

Whatever I can get into my nose. LOL…seriously though…I would have to say Dholakia White has become almost an obsession

Rooster.

again whatever had rose in it. I’ve realized never had one that I didn’t love. Which is strange because I think rose scent is good but with tobacco some how it’s amazing.

I’m with you bob. I haven’t found a rose snuff I didn’t like.

WE Garret Scotch for just now (really any Scotch or Toast whenever I use steady for a while I just keep liking whichever one I’m on more and more as I go), but just thinking about it, at any time I could also sure really especially go for Railroad Mills Plain (already thinking that besides the plastic Levi I got, Railroad is going to be the next American Scotch I’ll likely get in its bigger container)

seriously why does rose go so good with snuff??? It’s kind of confusing me now.

I have been taking Toque Rose almost exclusively now for a few days. I think it’s the spring. -Kidnapper

I can’t wait to try the toque rose. Though I’am afraid if I do I may end up with a collection of just wilsons rose, macouba (still need to try more varieties), toque rose, and ganga and the others. All the others.

Make sure and add de Kralingse Macuba to that collection bob. The rose, while subtle, is in there!

And wish you had some Martian Rose.

Supernova - A mix of Dholakia White and Hedges, its lovely. And Wilson’s Rose, because I adore the smell of roses, havent seen one in years and have 2 pounds of it from the recent Wilson’s web launch offer.

BonBon has been my favourite for a while now. Thanks MrSnuff for sending me that trail packet that made me have to have more!

Toque Whiskey & Honey for me I think Bob needs to get some of that Rose Indian stuff, Cant remember the name. Get it at the indian grocer down the street.