Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Custom Silver / Pewter Snuffboxes?

Looking for someone who can do a custom snuffbox with a fraternal logo/symbols. Can anyone recommend?

Comments

• JustinJustin Moderator
    If you have the time, your best bet might well be to try and buy a second hand box with a plain lid and then get it engraved to your specification. This sort of thing turns up on ebay fairly frequently, and a jeweller could very easily clean, polish and engrave it.
    "Reality," sa molesworth 2, "is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder."
  • Regnas makes custom silver snuff boxes with custom engraving but be warned it will be VERY expensive

http://regnasjewelry.com/39-silver-snuff-boxes
  • JustinJustin Moderator
    I'd forgotten about Regnas - you'd certainly make a statement... Anyone have first hand experience of their boxes?
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    edited December 2014 PM
    I have one (it's my avatar) it's a very well made high quality snuff box but I use mine as a table top and it never leaves the house for fear of it getting lost or stolen.
  • That is one pretty box @n9inchnails . Silver Snuffboxes are my worst addiction 8-X
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • JustinJustin Moderator
    Yes, it's lovely. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd be able to get away with that - SWMBO would want to know how much it had cost, and I'm a useless liar!
  • tboyertboyer Member
    edited December 2021 PM
    I have two Regnas gold plated silver snuff boxes. One has a jade top and the other has a spherolite rhiolite lid. The boxes are expensive but the owner will work with you, and the box would be the same price or perhaps a little more, if only involves the top of the lid, otherwise it would depend on how much it departs from the company's standared design, but the owner will still work with you