Best Snuff Ever...

Maybe a silly topic, but I have experienced my most enjoyable snuff to date. I’d have to most likely attribute it to the atmosphere(explained below) but this morning on my way home I took a snuff of McChrystal’s Original and Genuine in my car on the way home from work and for some reason, it was roughly 2 minutes of the most enjoyable breathing through my nose after a snuff I can ever recall. I don’t know if all of you are familiar with those little car air fresheners which are shaped like a tree, but I am most certain it had everything to do with the snuff tasting so well. I had placed a Vanillaroma scented tree into my car roughly 10 hours earlier on my way to work. On my way home I took the snuff of O&G and with the strong scent of Vanillaroma in my car for some reason the O&G had the most pleasent scent I can ever recall. I think I will take about 10 grams of my O&G supply and place it into a Ziplock bag along with a Vanillaroma tree car air freshener to see if I can duplicate this wonderful scent I just enjoyed. I know this may sound silly, but it really stood out for me as far as the thousands of snuffs I have taken. Anyone else have a similar experience with snuff that stood out?

No, can’t say that I have but thats a cool story :O)

Sorry to wake a 6 day old thread, but…don’t do it diddy! Try a vanilla bean, or vanilla extract, or vanilla ice cream for crying out loud. Heaven only knows what kind of toxic crap they use to make those things smell like that! Cheers, Java

Thinking about it thats a very good point Java raised. God knows what kind of chemicals they use in those things. You could be polluting your snuff with any number of dangerous chemicals