which one is the best "6 photo" snuff?

Which one is the better & high nicotine snuff.most piwerfull one? Please answer if you ever use “6 photo” snuff?

The Natural is up there too.

1 Like

I think Cheeta and Natural are pretty close in nicotine, but find the Natural to be a better release.

“Which is the best 6 Photo snuff?” and “Which 6 Photo snuff has the most nicotine?” These are entirely different questions. IMO the best snuff is either Kailash or Special.

1 Like

I’ve only ever tried Cheeta, so I guess that makes it the best one I’ve tried. But it has a high nic content, as do all the White Indians.

All of the 6 Photo line is really great but my favorite would have to be the Special.

1 Like

Best is Kailash, highest nic is probably natural.

“Which is the best 6 Photo snuff?” and “Which 6 Photo snuff has the most nicotine?” These are entirely different questions. IMO the best snuff is either Kailash or Special.

I suppose it depends on why you use snuff, for the scent or the hit. And I agree, Kailash and Special are both great.

1 Like

I’m loving the Indian curry, for anyone who’s wondering, try a can.

1 Like

@HTXSNUFF Can you give us a detailed review ?

Which one is the better & high nicotine snuff.most piwerfull one? Please answer if you ever use “6 photo” snuff?

Kailash is my favourite, I’ve got a 500g drum of it. Very refreshing.

most piwerfull one? Cheeta has a good kick so does Super Chetak, Natural is right up there. My Favorite is Special although Kailash is close behind. I have a 200g tin of it and 5 -45g of Special. I was unaware they package 500g drums I say try the whole range with the smallest tubs. Then buy in bulk you’re favorites. I am waiting on reviews of the newest offering. The labeling makes them sound delish

1 Like

Kailash is the best tasting one, and I honestly can’t answer the nicotine question: I haven’t tried Natural yet and Cheetah has a different nic release mechanism than that of Kailash, Special and the like, so I don’t find much sense in comparing them… Try all these on the small tubes, like the Shaman said: though it’s not the same great deal as buying the big tins, it’s not bad value for money and lets you try some flavors without going broke. Keep in mind that they’re full to the brim and tightly packed, so if you’re not a heavy user a tube will last you a reasonable time! Edit: I was unaware this was a resurrected thread! Anyway, I stand by my points.

2 Likes

Natural has been my everyday-all-day snuff for quite some time… but recently I opened a 150gr tin and it is different enough from my former 35gr tubes. The tobacco flavor and light sour tone had disappeared and been replaced by a light sandalwood background. Now it is very similar to FUBAR SNAFU plain. I was afraid of any change in batches and it´s what has finally happened. What a pity… :((

1 Like

The Indian curry has a medium brown base, a fairly fine grind and has a mild spice blend that appears to be probably cardamom , maybe a little cinnamon etc, I can’t nail it down but the overall impression is sweet, like baked goods.

1 Like

Maybe even a chai now that I’ve been into a few more times

Best 6 photo snuff - for me, the Super Kailash

High nicotine 6 photo snuff - Cheeta 

3 Likes

I’ll second the Super Kailash.  My favorite scented Indian snuff by far.

4 Likes

Cheeta for me.

2 Likes

I haven’t met one i don’t like yet really. but I’ve only tried Kailash, Super Kailash (completely different), Special, and Cheeta. Love the Cheeta for the kick as it’s easier to take than other whites IMHO.  Super K has a scent that lasts for literally hours, sometimes i even still smell when I wake up the next day.   St

Still looking forward to trying the rest of the range. are there any i didn’t mention that some of you might find you don’t get along with?

1 Like

I like Super Kailash, No. 66 Medicated and their Begum Snuss.

1 Like