What happened to @basement_shaman

Haven’t seen a post from @basement_shaman in quite a while. Has anyone heard from him lately ? I used to enjoy his informative postings.

I miss his posts, too. I could speculate, but it would be totally unfounded so I won’t.

He resigned as the ISTA spokesman due to a serious illness, I wish him the best and miss him as well.

all the best to the shaman

thanks, n9inchnails, I hope his health improves.

From what he told me it’s a VERY serious illness.

@saucy_jack I’ll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

This is very sad news. Although I did not know him personally, it seemed to me that the shaman was a true asset to Snuffhouse, a treasure trove of knowledge, and a friend to us all. But I now cannot help but wonder what is the current state of the ISTA? Is it now dead in the water? Does anyone care to say what is now happening with ISTA? But most importantly, my best thoughts are with @basement_shaman and for his health and well being.

His posts were almost always fun and very often useful and informative. I noticed his absence and missed him. Very sad to hear about his health issues.

I like his somewhat off the wall style, although sometimes I can’t quite understand what he’s on about! I wish you well, old chap, and hope for your eventual return.

@basement_shaman: I just read the reason for your resignation. I am so sorry. I hope you bounce back from this and can resume posting your thoroughly enjoyable weirdness :slight_smile:

good guy. bro likes almond toast—me too.

hi everybody,I’m still alive, and I’m a miserable SOB!

@basement_shaman You’re in our thoughts and prayers !!!

Hang in there Shaman…

@basement_shaman‌ So nice to see you back, this place just ain’t the same without you. Take care brother.

Great to have you back with us Shaman. I hope you are feeling better these days.

Great to see that familiar name on here again @basement_shaman‌ good to have you back on the forum.