Favourite snuff-youtubers?

Mine is uncle squinty!!! That guy is just too damn awesome for his own good, snuffs good and my good! Also SnuffBegins, awesome guy, really informational, calm, relaxing voice and cool accent. Oh and Glynn Quelch! That d00d is awesome. Those are my top 3, even though I got 6 top 3s.

I run a pirate radio station through my computer, so I had to mute all audio from my browser, so not much Youtube for me. Well, every once in a while its just broadcast live. But, I haven’t watched lately. The only snuff person I subscribed to is Tony snuff. I just figured that a few of the Youtube broadcasters are members here. Since 93% of snuff related searches lead here… Or at least for me. I could be wrong.

I just recently started doing reviews. Hoping it picks up in the near future.

Our own skelly ( @Skell18 ) knows his snuff but haven’t seen a review from him lately.

Cousin Sniffy could be my brother. The resemblance is uncanny.

Well how about you motherfriends toss your channels in here so I can watch your reviews?

Definately Paul shallbetter aka Uncle squinty. Watched a few of mrmichaelsnuff but bad sound put me off and I’ve seen a few various other youtube ones. Swear I’ve seen an avatar on here of a guy from a tutorial, bald bloke glasses and an accent think it was on snuff techniques was good.

@joelS‌ sounds like SnuffBegins

Cheers @crullers‌ just not had the time to sit down and do one for a ages. I have a bank of them filmed, just need to upload them.

Uncle squinty for the win.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentuckysnuff

Uncle Squinty is the most amusing but SnuffBegins just seems like a good egg to me. I like eggs, so SnuffBegins is my favorite.

@Kentuckysnuff‌ is quite c00l too. What I dont like is how people will always bad-mouth in videos. I saw a snuff review that went like this before: “OH FUCK! IT BURNS! But its fuckin good! HEY GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ROOM, IM DOIN A YOUTUBE VID!” Made me close it. Seems like the majority of reviewers are pretty good too, with different styles. Like Squinty is like… I dunno, reminds me of a happy squirrel with the biggest nut in the world. And SnuffBegins reminds me of a teacher, dunno why. Theyre all great regardless.

Uncle Squinty/Paul Shallbetter wins for me, but SnuffBegins is only half-a-step behind in second place. I think Tony Snuff is worth a subscription, too.

Uncle Squinty is my favorite. I just like his personality. Although, IMO, Snuff Begins does the best reviews, with more detailed info and better production.

Snuff Begins is a great reviewer, Glynn Quelch of course, Tony Snuff is really hilarious and does good reviews. One guy that should do more is the first YouTuber I watched for snuff reviews check him out, “TheEnglishmanSmokes” is his YouTube channel name, he hasn’t been active in a while and is a pipe reviewer but has snuff content. Cousin Stuffy does good reviews as well and is hilarious.

Tony Snuff, Snuffbegins, Paul Shallbetter, Paul Engle, and of course, the best of all, braziliandipper(just kidding, modesty in first place lol)

Uncle Squinty’s reviews are humorous, informative and have a great style to them, but Tobacco Lassy is a close second, and better looking! :x There used to be an American college girl who did slightly rambling but charming reviews, too, can’t remember her name, though.

I just started reviewing snuff too, here is a Link to my video youtu.be/s7taS0mnvmk?list=UUBdmiqsuZ_x2noJulppdpiA

Llangollen Pipesmoker does great snuff reviews!