Silverstone Orange

I just stumbled onto 2 tappers of Poschl Silverstone Orange which was discontinued several years ago. Both have been opened, but have been stored properly and are in good shape. Very mild, easy going and a great snuff for newbies. One per person, first come, first served. You pay postage, I mail snuff, gratis. Only two, so if you’re interested don’t hesitate.

I like a some of Poschl offers, specially the Gawith Apricot but I think some of our recent members that are more inclined to Poschl´s will enjoy more than me this rarity. Maybe @A_Sniff_on_the_Wind @Rogue‌ @Friendlyman‌ @Kiwi78‌ can be interested? Anyway, very kind gift chefdaniel!

I’ll be your huckleberry - if you don’t mind just set one aside and toss it in with my next ( impending ) order …

@The_HP‌ I feel a “Tombstone” snuff coming on. Based on my Gunpowder Cavendish methinks. Consider one of the Firestones yours and it will arrive perfectly packaged with your next order. Cheers

I would love to take one, Chef. If it’s available let me know what postage would be to the U.S. - zip code 55108 Thanks! -ASOTW

Post it in the trade thread please.