Old Mill September Special

I have secured a steady supply of the 20 ml glass, cork topped bottles. Single bottles filled with your choice of available snuff are $10.00 plus shipping. From now until the end of September I’m offering a set of 5 bottles, filled with your choice of available snuff, for $40.00 plus shipping. IM me for further details.

Damn, those bottles look so nice. Do you have a large…what ya call it? scauldron? In your basement with lots of those on shelves and tables? That would totally make you look like some wizard making potions. Could make a documentary about that. “The wizard of Old Mill”

@Rogue, I for one think he is a wizard, maybe not dancing around a big smoking cauldron wearing a pointy hat with stars and waving a big wand (although it is not really an impossibility I suppose). Rather he is a wizard in thinking up new ‘potions’ to apply to wonderful base tobaccos to come up with exquisite ‘potions’ for all of us to apply/consume liberally to help us to overcome the ills in daily life and rise up to our real potential!!! Well, at least - I kind of like the image, and will keep working on the rising to full potential.

@stogie SO HES A MYSTERY ALCHEMIST!

Actually, @chefdaniel is just a world class snuff maker. And does that make him a wizard? Well, yes it does.

Nah. Just an old stock pot and a few nice tumblers. And a few piles of nice tobacco, some good booze and lots of infusions happening.

@chefdaniel But you have a wand, no?

Yes I have a magic wand. It is so magical it morphs into a spoon-like shape from time to time, all of its own accord. :))

@chefdaniel It’s okay, you can admit it. You’re a swamp witch.

^ in Louisiana they call them bayou witches

@n9inchnails‌ dat true dere don bayou way Ah dun heered it a few times. Cajuns. How can you not love 'em? If you think (correctly) that I’m crazy, you should meet my Louisiana side of the family.