New Graphic design of Dholakia now available with Mr. Snuff

Your suggestion and recommendation will be highly appreciated https://mrsnuff.com/index.php?cPath=118\_40

I suppose it is both personal preference and intended use. The tap box is certainly east to tote around and from which you can easily take a sniff, but then again if you have a snuff box you could easily fill it from the other container.

I don’t know really what the question is but I dislike tapboxes

I like the design of the tin. I don´t like so much the tap box design, to me it´s a bit too much crowded with the tobacco leaves in the corner, they break the Balance. In my opinion if you want to keep the 2 piece design I will make the tobacco leaves a bit less obvious by putting them in a transparency (anyway everybody will know that it´s tobacco since “Nasal Snuff” is written upon the Dholakia logo.) Just my 2 cents, good work anyway.

That’s a good look, I like it. I’m also glad to see the tap boxes. I agree that you can always fill a snuffbox, but tapboxes - when they are reasonably airtight - have their place too.

Thanks for the suggestion I was mostly looking forward to hear reviews on snuff specially African