Old Mill Butternut Toast

It’s here and it’s ready to ship. The usual pricing is in place until the tins arrive, which should be any day now. If you’re interested IM me here with your email address and other contact information and I’ll get everything set up. Cheers Pure Brazilian Muscovado sugar and Clover Honey slowly caramelized to a deep mahogany brown, mixed with 12 year old Speyside malt whisky, Tahitian Vanilla Beans, toasted White “Butternut” Walnuts and Sicilian Sea Salt aged for six months and added to Air Cured Tennessee Burley. After the leaf is thoroughly sauced it is packed under pressure between toasted white walnut planks and aged an additional six months. Gently kiln toasted and milled to a fine grind to create a sweet, salty snuff confection.

Goodness, Daniel. You’re churnin’ em out like it’s the end of time. When payday rolls around tomorrow I’ll get with you and we can get something settled.

@killeidoskope‌ Not really. These blends have been aging in their barrels and between boards for the better part of a year. Some longer. I’m just getting them milled as they reach maturity. Seems like all at once.