OT - Snuff Store Baby News...

Hi All, I’ve just posted a blog entry on Snuff Store about Julia and I expecting our ‘third’. It’s all a bit of a surprise as our youngest has only recently turned one. Toby and Zach are very much looking forward to having a new brother or sister. I’m just a little bit worried about having to extend the house! Here’s a scanned in image from the twelve week scan. snuff-store-baby-scan.jpg Ta-Ta Tim

Congrats Tim!

Congrats Tim, the wife and I are going for the first ultrasound on our first child today. Pretty excited. Hoping to be able to see if it is a boy or girl today she is between 4 and 5 months along.

Congrats to you and your wife too BigSnoot. Julia ‘was’ a radiographer before our first was born. She’s a terror come scan day as sonography was part of her job. It ends up being a discussion rather than a scan, I think the sonographer’s are pleased to see us leave! We’re hoping for a girl - but the chances seem slim. There hasn’t been a baby girl in our family ‘this generation’. Julia’s parents have 5 male grandchildren and my Mum and Dad have 5 male grandchildren… One more and we can have our own football team! Best of luck with your scan, unless baby has it’s legs crossed they should be able to tell you which ‘flavour’ you’ve got cooking at 4 / 5 months… Whatever it is though, life will never be the same!

Congratulations Tim!

Congratulations Tim & BigSnoot. Tim More future staff at the SnuffStore

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Tim! It’d be great to see you break the “boys only” curse. I find having both a boy and a girl very rewarding.

Legs were crossed, we go back in another 2 weeks for another attempt. Other than that the baby was healthy good heart beat and all bones and organs that are supposed to be there at this age were in place. It was a very, very cool experience seeing your unborn baby for the first time.

Very true Bigsnoot, though our youngest is 23 today so when she was yet unborn the scans weren’t available. Supercool was seeing the early scans of our first granddaughter a couple of years ago. She’s 2 next week.

ermtony My first grandaughter will also be 2 next week, the 21st.

Ours is on the 20th!

Congrats to you & the missus ! My three children are grown, but I’m enjoying the heck out of my 2 grandbabies !!

Cheers for all the messages! Snuff Head, my eldest Toby (he’s four) goes to work with me everyday at the moment. I’ll certainly miss him come September when he starts school. Zach who’s the youngest is a bit too much of a maniac. He always tries to empty the snuff storage cupboards - so he stays with mum for the time being. I’ll hopefully have him slaving away before too long though! I tell Toby he’s lucky, as not so many years ago he’d be up a chimney, down the mine or scuttling between the cotton looms… “What do you mean you want to play with your cars lad? Get packing those orders…” Only joking of course! I can’t help but smile when he talks about snuff - he calls it see-nuff. Although someone got a bit of a surprise the other day when they phoned through for an order. Toby decided to promote himself to telephone receptionist and answered the phone… “'ello see-nuff snore, can I elp yoo…?”

Ha, NoseBag that Toby sounds fine little lad

Congratulations and all the best for the growing families!

Congrats NB!

Congratulations, two was enough for me so good luck!