World Tobacco Dubai 2014

Greetings! From Dholakia Tobacco Pvt. Ltd. It is indeed our great pleasure to invite you to World Tobacco 2014 in Dubai, on 1-2 April 2014. We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we are reinventing ourselves with New Graphic Design of Dholakia Snuff as we are taking part in World Tobacco Trade Show being held in Dubai this year. We are pleased to welcome you at Stand No L-16a, where you can join us for a friendly chat with team member. It is also the perfect opportunity to get to know each other better and learn more about what we have to offer you. Kindly visit our website www.snuff.co.in for more details. Please click below link to register Free as Trade Visitor for World Tobacco Dubai 2014. http://www.worldregistrationsystems.com/quartz\_WTME14\_visreg-2.htm We looking forward to meet you at Dubai World Trade Center on 1-2 April 2014. Best Regards, Manit Joshi Export Manager Dholakia Tobacco Pvt. Ltd. (An ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company) Address: Survey No. 268/1/2, Bhavnagar-Rajkot Road, Sihor, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India. 364240. Phone: +91-2846-225222. Fax: +91-2846-224995 E-mail: exports@snuff.co.in; info@snuff.co.in Website: www.snuff.co.in Skype: dholakia.tobacco

Kindly find below one of the image from New Redesigned Graphic of Dholakia Snuff

4h:25min to be there, its a great opportunity. Thanks to Dholakia tobacco :wink:

I don’t know about Dubai, but I would love to visit and get a grand tour of the Dholakia factory in India some day. That would be a real treat for me.

Does Dholakia provide tours of their factory for snuff enthusiasts and fans?

@fredhanna‌ Sure I would love to provide a Grand Tour of our Factory in India. Kindly let us know in advance so I can take permission as there are certain restriction that we need to follow being a part of tobacco industry.

@Nikolaos‌ You are most welcome to visit our Stand during Trade Show and explore all our snuff products.

@fredhanna‌ Sure I would love to provide a Grand Tour of our Factory in India. Kindly let us know in advance so I can take permission as there are certain restriction that we need to follow being a part of tobacco industry.

Wow! Thank you @Manit_Joshi. That is a fantastic offer and much appreciated. I do not know when I will be back in India but I certainly will let you know and give you plenty of advanced notice! That is very kind of you.

Had a Great! time in World Tobacco Dubai

New Graphic of African Snuff

World Tobacco Dubai

Kamal is an amazing snuff. I haven’t had a pinch in a while, and I’m going to go find one now. That said, Sparrow Cool is my favorite Dholakia. Thanks for the post, wish I could make it.

Happy Easter to all

Happy Easter to you too @Manit_Joshi :slight_smile: