Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Snuff reviews on youtube.

Firstly I will say I wasn't sure if I should of stuck this in General/Types of Snuff or here but here seemed like the most appropriate section and yes this will be a little shameless self promotion .

Still if anyone is interested in in looking I have a small Youtube channel that I run generally for my own amusement and lately I have been putting my amateur thoughts and reviews on snuffs on there, most of my channel is dedicated to cigars and pipes/tobacco but I do the occasional snuff review too.

If anyone is interested in taking a look the link is here.

Comments

• You're not wearing a baseball cap backwards, nor spouting profanity, so that's good! Nice to see another snuff reviewer. :)

PS: I would see if I couldn't lose the headphones, they're a bit distracting, IMHO.
    Hand-crafted pens and other items--www.craftedinmaine.com
  • yeah, if you have to listen, try using in- ear buds over the back of your shoulder or something. the headphones are a bit much.
  • You're not wearing a baseball cap backwards, nor spouting profanity, so that's good! Nice to see another snuff reviewer. :)

PS: I would see if I couldn't lose the headphones, they're a bit distracting, IMHO.
    Arr those, I've been meaning to pick up a proper mic for a long time but I keep forgetting so I'm stuck with my gaming headset till I remember.

• I just uploaded my views on Hedges L260, it's a bit of a fail as I couldn't stop myself from sneezing and I've tried to take both of your advice about the headphones, at best for mic pickup atm I have them round my neck and it seems to work so they will stay there until I can get into town for a new mic.

Thanks for the advice btw guys.
  • @R25‌ you not have revealed your true form, but the vids were good. :))
  • *should not
  • R25R25 Member
    Ha I think everyone should see me ugly mug at least once before they die, and thanks dude.