Girls

Troutstroker tweeked my curiosity in a comment on the Dholakia thread about women snuff takers. Are any of you girls? Don’t be shy now, theres nothing wrong in being a girl snuffer. Come on, get out of that closet gals!

Namrata is and if I remember right, the girl on the Ganga snuff label is her daughter.

Here is a female snuff user. This picture is from the Dholakia Website

Ahh! Thats where assumptions get you, I just assumed Namrata was a guy. Any more out there?

snuffster, shame on you there was a Namrata who was Miss India about 15 years ago. Namrata = Kindness.

My wife and younger daughter both use a little snuff on occasion, my wife more than my daughter. But they don’t post here of course!

Hotter than hot. I wish more women did it. It is very sexy and I am roaming the world to find the woman in the pic!

Snuff Head - I am suitably chastised for my ignorance of Indian beauty queens. India produces some lovely ladies so I expect she was quite something. I did know a beautiful blonde girl whenI was a teenager who took snuff. I don’t think I found it sexy, but I suppose it made her more fascinating. God knows how she started, she was the first and only girl I ever knew who used it.

Actually I was introduced to the snuff by a friend of mine, who learned this beutiful habit from his ex-girlfriend. And hell she was a beuatiful. Tall, red hair, exquisite body, nice face and snuff taker.

aah, sounds so good!..but, you know, they are all the same underneath however beautiful

Yep. I was lucky and found a beautiful redhead, complete with freckles, and married her,. so I agree entirely

apart from all this being a most ridiculous “discussion” you will surely notice the fact, that getting a redhead pregnant might also be one step further in direction of redhead extinction - if it was true that there is this “problem” of redhead extinction.

We are not extinct!!! Okay, so my hair might be grey now, but… And my wife and all three kids are all redheads (and freckled all over!).

I heard that Blonds too will be going extinct soon too! Soon is a relative term though.

And what wikipedia says:A popular myth is that red hair is likely to die out among the population in the near future. This is untrue and stems from questionable research and publicity by a hair products company. The National Geographic article that started the rumor in fact states that “while redheads may decline, the potential for red isn’t going away”. Red hair is caused by a recessive gene that can skip generations before reappearing, and it is also relatively rare. But it is not likely to disappear any time in the foreseeable future.

What I don’t get is why red heads are called red heads yet brunettes aren’t called black heads??

Because brunettes have brown hair possibly?

yea

That’s…what brunette means. Same story with blonde. Words meant, by definition, to describe hair color.

I remember when I was a child, I would always call them yellow heads. My mother would correct me, but I couldn’t understand why they were not ‘yellow heads’. Then again I also remember one day when out in public I saw a billboard for a condom company. I said outloud how I wanted to grow up and live in a condom because I confused the word with condo! My mother was quite embarrased.