Higher Ends Snuffs.

Ive tried Abraxas Connoisseur Cerise 15g and Premium batch Fin, and Sir Scott’s Auld Alliance. Auld Alliance is like silk in my nose, but I never quite got the nicotine level I was hoping for…Cerise is wonderful, but I was missing the cherry. Premium Fin; I definitely got the liqueur and subtle coffee/chocolate notes. Both the Cerise and Fin left my nostrils throbbing with nicotine. I’ve yet to sample Scott’s Figue snuff. What do people who’ve tried the others thing of the Figue. What are your favorite high-end snuffs?

Abraxas St. Casura and SWS Moro Moro

They are worth the price, I am waiting on the fire cure cerise and Moro X2. Abraxas St. Casura is an all day snuff I never tire of,Cafe 11 is my favorite of all

Fields of Juniper is expensive enough to qualify as “high end”. I think it’s a wonderful snuff, quite fine, medium-dry, reasonably high nic, although not really strong, and a scent like the faint taste of a gin and tonic on a woman’s lips.

I’ve never tried any high end snuffs. I’m wanting to, but I wanted to know more about them before I spent a comparatively large sum of money. I’ve been waiting on my Cafe 11 for a month now. My patience has already worn thin, lol.

Abraxas Premium Batch and SWS Auld Alliance

I love Deleted by Author, but it’s not an all-day snuff.

^ @mouse It’s a harsh one and a bit coarse on the grind for my taste… Well, I’ll be in receipt of some of the finer SWS samples soon, courtesy of @lunecat (who’ll be well-rewarded for his trouble) and I am anxiously awaiting from what I’ve read here. So far, I’ve not had one snuffhouse member to lead me wrong, so I’m excited about these “artisan” snuffs for sure. Being from the heart of tobacco country, I wish someone here (me, someday?) would start up a number of blends… you’d think someone would’ve by now… anyhow… will keep posted on what I think of the SWS line… sounds most excellent by what I’ve read here.