LEVI GARRETT SCOTCH SNUFF

The question is simple: Can somebody on this board provide me with Levi Garrett Scotch Snuff ?? I would thank you VERY much for this, pay the product, postage and of course some for your time and effort. Please PM me on this. Thank you. Second part: I am going to use it orally, in case somebody has used it this way in the past, i am happy about all kinds of opinions.

Where are you located? US, UK? I may be able to find some. I know of a place (I posted the store in the “Where can I buy snuff on vacation” thread) that may have it, I just haven’t been there yet because it’s a 45min to an hour drive from where I live.

I’ll see if JR has some and get back to you— not sure if they do nor not but chances are that they would… They’ve most all the American scotches. JR superstore like 5 min from my house

Where are you located? US, UK? I may be able to find some. I know of a place (I posted the store in the “Where can I buy snuff on vacation” thread) that may have it, I just haven’t been there yet because it’s a 45min to an hour drive from where I live.

Thank you !!