what are you up to today (besides reading this)?

brought in the house plants before frost hits

last minute gathering of necessities before day 1 of a new job tomorrow.

Last day of my work week. (Not that I’ll get any rest on the days off, mind you!)

Same here @WWhermit, worked 6 of the last 7 nights, realllly looking forward to a couple of nights off.

Same here @WWhermit, worked 6 of the last 7 nights, realllly looking forward to a couple of nights off.

Yup. Make those few days off more precious.

moving metal and woodworking machinery out of the barn in preparation for replacing the floor and winterizing the old building.

Working

Preparing another batch of Potpourri No. 2 Jaap Bes.

Hurt my back.can hardly walk.hope it’s not serious, still have 15 years to work. should had signed up for Obama care :((

Bummer. You’ve got my sympathy, @basement_shaman, I did the same last week and I’ve got a couple of tons of machinery to move this week.

@basement_shaman Hope you’re better soon. Today I need to start work on the first assignment for the PhD that I started at the beginning of the month.

@basement_shaman 3 years ago I had a slipped disc. Took a few months to heal up on its own. And even now, if I do a lot of running/jumping it flares up. I feel your pain. Hopefully you just pulled a muscle.

Today, I’m not doing a damn thing. Laying around, playing Xbox, watching some colledge football. My work week starts bright and early tomorrow.

moved a lathe out of the barn while waiting for a batch of jewelry to finish burnishing in the tumbler, kept the help busy getting ready to open the store in a couple of weeks, never enough time…

Preparing orders. Jaap Bes

Im driving from the Forest of Dean to Tamworth and back tonight in the worst storm Britain has seen in years, good times!

Collecting pencils

Let’s hear it for harmless interests! I’m sorting bolts, nails, screws and assorted junk. Literally a ton of it, mostly going in the trailer the contractor left–“you got to empty out the barn before we start restoring it”.

I’m resting after party

Up on the roof sweeping the chimney… Fun fun fun.

I’m working. Working on Sunday should be a crime.